2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

37 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I’m just not buying Monterey and York above traditional powerhouses Watertown and Trousdale.  There’s something to be said for a championship program.

Both played in tougher districts last year.  TC beat Portland, Cascade, East Robertson, White House, and Westmoreland... Lost to Friendship  Let's stop acting like they play in a rough division, or chose tough opponents to get that win percentage..

Bledsoe barely got past Monterey and TC barely got past Bledsoe, and TC lost the house.  I'm speaking fact.

7 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Like TC was garbage 5 years ago. Back to back first round outs from a weak district.  So your memory is short.

Some how they still make a run every year as well as watertown........ Im not sure you have been watching the same football as me.

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

Some how they still make a run every year as well as watertown........ I'm not sure you have been watching the same football as me.

Watertown and TC are in the same district.  One has to go over the other, and who else in that district is gonna make it anywhere?  Put any mediocre team in there and they are a playoff team  And their district is so pathetic that they both go each year, and will again next year.

I'm saying, Monterey and York are improving and play tougher district and non district opponents year in and year out and Watertown and TC are falling.  Nobody cares about 1-2-3 years ago and what they(WT and TC) should have done but didn't.  This is next year.

TC wouldn't play South Pitt in the regular season, or Cookeville, or White Co, only way they played Lebanon was when LHS was rebuilding a few years back. 

36 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Better than every 2A in Watertowns district cept maybe WT, book it.

WT has had a 3rd round threshold.  Monterey isn't in H20's region.  What's your point?  They are in the region with Oneida, Rockwood, York Institute, and Wartburg. 

Edited by rlh

2 hours ago, rlh said:

WT has had a 3rd round threshold.  Monterey isn't in H20's region.  What's your point?  They are in the region with Oneida, Rockwood, York Institute, and Wartburg. 

Her point is TC sucks, everyone TC plays sucks, anyone in any other region is better than TC or anyone in TC’s region. And oh yeah, the entire county of Trousdale sucks. She doesn’t like us much. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Her point is TC sucks, everyone TC plays sucks, anyone in any other region is better than TC or anyone in TC’s region. And oh yeah, the entire county of Trousdale sucks. She doesn’t like us much. 

Daggone! That's the way everyone talks about us! And we thot we were alone :roflolk:

3 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Here ya go, I simply post I think York and Monterey will end better next year even though it might not reflect it for York bc their district is kinda rough.  You are just waiting in the wings to get upset.  Get a darn life.  Nothing worse than a grown #### man living on this board looking for anything to get upset over.

2 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Here ya go, I simply post I think York and Monterey will end better next year even though it might not reflect it for York bc their district is kinda rough.  You are just waiting in the wings to get upset.  Get a darn life.  Nothing worse than a grown #### man living on this board looking for anything to get upset over.

You do not have the right to post a bunch of garbage and expect no response. It’s obvious your sole mission on here is to belittle TC. The sad thing is you are so inept and incapable of making logical arguments you sound like a grammar school playground bully. Then when called out you say things like, “I don’t have time to look up facts”. Or my favorite, “why are you picking on me”. What a joke. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler