Blackmon Job

FuzzyFootballs44

3 hours ago, TomLHS said:

And your argument would be baseless.  McDaniel won two district titles during his tenure at Oakland.  Now that is not too bad, but to put him in Creasy's category would be ridiculous. 

Isn't McDaniels at a private school in Memphis? He can legally recruit, right? Where are those rings?

Overated. 

No comparison to Creasy. He proved he could get it done in a  public school region with several private schools namely Friendship Christian. 

Our region produced three state champs - Friendship won Two, Gordonsville won 1 and of course Trousdale's multiple. Could McDaniels do that? 

7 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Isn't McDaniels at a private school in Memphis? He can legally recruit, right? Where are those rings?

Overated. 

No comparison to Creasy. He proved he could get it done in a  public school region with several private schools namely Friendship Christian. 

Our region produced three state champs - Friendship won Two, Gordonsville won 1 and of course Trousdale's multiple. Could McDaniels do that? 

Nope he could not. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Keybaord warrior...lmao... You come in here spouting off about the almighty God himself Creasy....like he parted the waters . Lets get something straight, Kemosabe, Creasy came in here to a program well on its way to recovery thanks to Mc Daniels. He isn't Rankin, Ist Quarles and never wiil be. Its a numbers thing... he can coach 27 more years and not get there.  As for Blackman, they were good ennogh to wax your donkey the last 5-6 years..You Riverdale finally had a decent team this year. (Big heart felt whoopty doo). my point about Texas is I didn't come here and watch ROCO ball and think "OH MY GOD greatest football ever" I've been around and seen great football all my life. Does that make me an expert?  But I am not niaeve enough to think a state tite in 3a -2a or 4a carries the weight it does in 6a.... To your pont, did you want to start counting middle school years and rec league. I at no time said Creasy is not a good coach, but I didn't draw the ignorant comparrison between Raquel Welch and Phyllis Diller  either. That tells me you don't know baby crap from apple butter .. 

I take huge offense to that statement. In 1A and 2A, you had to play recruiting privates in your region. You have to beat them to get in the playoffs and you have to beat them IN the playoffs. We had Nashville Christian in our region and I bet you money with all the D1 talent they bused in, they would have whipped Blackman, Oakland, and Riverdale.  Ask Creasy. He will agree. Nashville Christian also won state .  You don't have to play any privates.  Rankin made sure of that years ago. 

14 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

AWE look who is living in yesterday????,,,, I believe its been 17 years for you ... Crazy to think Blackman opens and all of a sudden Riverdale stops being the powerhouse.... Get along to your wine and cheese...

At least we have 4......you don’t and will not have any.  Your days as being second will be coming to an end sooner than later.  

12 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I take huge offense to that statement. In 1A and 2A, you had to play recruiting privates in your region. You have to beat them to get in the playoffs and you have to beat them IN the playoffs. We had Nashville Christian in our region and I bet you money with all the D1 talent they bused in, they would have whipped Blackman, Oakland, and Riverdale.  Ask Creasy. He will agree. Nashville Christian also won state .  You don't have to play any privates.  Rankin made sure of that years ago. 

Anyone who allegedly knows football and brags on Texas football, would have the sense to know that Creasy has owned the Region since he was hired in 2015.  McDaniel is not in his league......PERIOD!!!!

Edited by TomLHS
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TomLHS said:

Anyone who allegedly knows football and brags on Texas football, would have the sense to know that Creasy has owned the Region since he was hired in 2015.  McDaniel is not in his league......PERIOD!!!!

I have lived here and cloesly followed football here for over 26 years.... and you sir  ( term used loosely) are a joke... 

At least we have 4......you don’t and will not have any.  Your days as being second will be coming to an end sooner than later.  

"We have four" .... so you played on those teams?    lol I doubt you played a down on any of them...."My days being second" funny.. .. I dont consider myself Blackman or part of the team.... I am fan of the game and this is a team I choose to follow... unlike you. I  am not trapped in my years of wanna be. 

Edited by Blaze45

"Will not" is a fools statement. For anyone who remembers the day when the battle of the Boro took place at Middle, you know the only sure thing is that time changes everything. Blackman, Rockvale and even Siegal will have their year.

3 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

"Will not" is a fools statement. For anyone who remembers the day when the battle of the Boro took place at Middle, you know the only sure thing is that time changes everything. Blackman, Rockvale and even Siegal will have their year.

The unfortunate is that TomLHS, got offended that I will not bow at the alter of Creasy. Never said he was not a great Coach, but I am smart enough to know that he is not light years ahead of McDaniels. He failed to remember the years that Blackman beat Riverdal in the district playoff games....And the truth of the matter then was Aydellot was not Rankin, and Blackman just had better talent... Mathers , Jennings... it was not great Coaching, but more about talent.... Today you have good talentat all three schools.. so now it realy is about coaching... But Creasy is not God..and a really good coach at Blackman or Riverdale will make a huge difference... 

42 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

We are going on 21 years....how foolish is for you to say for certainty that either one of these schools will win one.

34 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

The unfortunate is that TomLHS, got offended that I will not bow at the alter of Creasy. Never said he was not a great Coach, but I am smart enough to know that he is not light years ahead of McDaniels. He failed to remember the years that Blackman beat Riverdal in the district playoff games....And the truth of the matter then was Aydellot was not Rankin, and Blackman just had better talent... Mathers , Jennings... it was not great Coaching, but more about talent.... Today you have good talentat all three schools.. so now it realy is about coaching... But Creasy is not God..and a really good coach at Blackman or Riverdale will make a huge difference... 

Look Blazer, didn’t say Creasy is a God, and for you to say I did is foolish.  We were comparing McDaniel to Creasy and I said there was no comparison.  Heck, even Stevie Wonder can see that.  As for your (Blackman’s Day) been waiting for 20 years.

Edited by TomLHS
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

AWE look who is living in yesterday????,,,, I believe its been 17 years for you ... Crazy to think Blackman opens and all of a sudden Riverdale stops being the powerhouse.... Get along to your wine and cheese...

As stated previously, Blazer, at least we have 5 rings.  You guys haven’t even made it to the Championship game.  

Edited by TomLHS