Blackmon Job

FuzzyFootballs44

2 hours ago, MarevulBigGal said:

You silly Ruco boys. For the record, Quarles and Creasy never faced each other in the regular season. Oakland coached by Creasy won against GQ and Marevul in 2016 in the semis. GQ and Marevul beat Creasy and Oakland in 2015 also in the semis. Please educate yourselves before "spouting" off.

And GQ still leads all high school coaches in the history of high school football nationally with a winning percentage of 94% (250-16)

Tee Hee Hee

Okay, BigGal.....it was in 2017 so you are correct.  As for Quarles winning percentage.....it is good.  By the way Creasy has put more “L’s” on Murvil than Rankin.  In fact he has embarrassed them in the semi-finals in two of the last three years.  So maybe you should educate yourself before you spout off. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

Okay, BigGal.....it was in 2017 so you are correct.  As for Quarles winning percentage.....it is good.  By the way Creasy has put more “L’s” on Murvil than Rankin.  In fact he has embarrassed them in the semi-finals in two of the last three years.  So maybe you should educate yourself before you spout off. 

I am not an expert on Oakland. I never claimed to be.

Trousdale County through and through.  Creasy supporter. 

7 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I am not an expert on Oakland. I never claimed to be.

Trousdale County through and through.  Creasy supporter. 

As a Riverdale fan I root against him when he plays us, but I do have the ability to discern good coaching when I see it.  Coach Creasy has dominated the Region since he came aboard in 2015.  At that time Blackman was the king, and OHS had just put them out of the quarter-finals. The thing about talent is you can only go so far with talent, you have to have some one to coach them up. Creasy has that knack of coaching kids up.  I think our guy (Kriesky) is getting much better at this skill.

14 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

As a Riverdale fan I root against him when he plays us, but I do have the ability to discern good coaching when I see it.  Coach Creasy has dominated the Region since he came aboard in 2015.  At that time Blackman was the king, and OHS had just put them out of the quarter-finals. The thing about talent is you can only go so far with talent, you have to have some one to coach them up. Creasy has that knack of coaching kids up.  I think our guy (Kriesky) is getting much better at this skill.

Creasy was an assistant at Riverdale before he took over head at Trousdale. 

3 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

I may have missed it but has tyagard said he will call the offense.  When he first came to Ravenwood with Daniel he was k own for his defense.  I. Fact he had never called offense before Ravenwood.  He had always called the defense.  

So the story is he and Matt Daniels came up with the Raptor Fast offense they ran over there. He was the DC at Notre Dame under Fant. He said he would ultimately be calling the offense and sound like he usesa number of things like analytics to determine some of his play calls.  It will be interesting to see how that shakes out.