2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

32 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

If they are another Alcoa im not sure what benefit you would gain by playing a team like that. I wont pretend to know anything about Murphy so just speculating with that. The Marion game should be played. Its grown up adults who hold grudges are the reason it isn't being played. Long story short they don't want to get beat it would seem. It was stated here Marion was Yellow for not playing South Pitt. Now it can be easily stated that the Pitt staff are the Yellow culprits of the Chris Jones Era. I wouldn't have posted but after reading all the ignorant things said from alot of the Pitt fans about Marion it absolutely should be said . They stepped in it now they should wear it proudly.

Behold the Chris Jones era.

If anyone knows manure of any kind, its Jasper.  They even have their on silo.

Edited by rlh

9 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

That's true too. Last year it seemed it was very important to some but not so much this year.

Funny how things change.

Given things that have transpired the last 8 or nine years, last year and recent Snitchgate, I think the concern of any sort of altercation is valid. 

9 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Old Roy....lol. I heard an interesting bit of info about you today.

You know the old saying about Stones and glass houses?

Yep I recon you do :popcorneater:

Wow there you go again throwing bs on the wall hoping something sticks. Sometimes your SP info is close and then sometimes not so much. Keep trying though! Oh and I’m still waiting on that message from you on Facebook. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

I'll admit that, however how many on here condoned it? Every year its new drama from the same few tards. I personally believe everyone on the T knows who the select few are from your fan base that stirs  it. However it doesn't negate the fact that they run that trap about something new every year trying to cause malice to anyone they think they can manage to get a rise out of.

The funny thing about it is when they don’t post, people ask where they are or comment using the same words they use frequently.  The issue isn’t how long we’ve condoned it, heck, everyone on here has condoned it.  Anyone on here hiding behind a name condones it.  Why hide?  Is what you say on here different than what you would say in real life?  Does it make you feel bigger?  What makes you or anyone else any different?  So don’t blame us good posters for “condoning” anything.  

And for the record, we are never scared of playing anyone within reason.  The atmosphere between our two communities is pretty hot right now with all the bickering and accusations (remember 2 out of 3 were false). Several of us are really upset about them.  Several of Jasper folk are upset that they were wrong and are still looking for anything they can turn us in for.  If we played and things got heated to the point the referees had to turn us in to the TSSAA then our season(s) would be over.  We don’t play just for that one game every season.  What we play for is much bigger than just one game.  A lot of the kids these days don’t even really understand the rivalry, they just know what their parents tell them.  Y’all will never understand that.  Y’all will constantly bicker on here forever about it, which will make you no different than the ones you talk about.  

• Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Is that other Grider man still coaching for this Jones man?

Yep.  May see the side-saddle single wing make an appearance.  That Grider man used to play blocking/qb back in that formation. 

12 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Negative!! :lol:

12 hours ago, OriginalWishBone said:

So the state's longest rivalry will not be played in 2021? Wow,  this could be the start of consolidation of Marion schools? 

Not gonna happen.  Just shut Jasper down and send the north half to Whitwell and the southern half to South Pittsburg.