2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

16 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I still disagree.  Several have been hinted about cancelling this game since last year.  Yes an agreement was made to play the game at our place to help with the losses from last years cancellation a couple hours before kickoff.  Yes the kids are all friends outside of this one game.  However, it’s a new Dawn, it’s a new Day.  Priorities have shifted, not changed as far as winning a Gold ball, but shifted.  People just need to accept it as it is.  Scared??  No Recon not.  And I ain’t joking.  

Also, I’ve read the book. Yes we do play for that game, but not like many people think.  We don’t think about that game until the week of that game.  Yea it’s mentioned in conversation but we live in a very small county.  No matter what I say, or don’t say actually :ph34r:, you won’t understand.  Coach Jones has been doing this a long time, as well as his assistants.  Y’all tried a couple times already to sabotage him.  If I wanted to Id say y’all were the ones scared to play, but I’m not one of those guys.  

The standard set by your own posters defines this move as chicken though. I mean last year Marion didn't play and were thus called chickens. Pretty sure this is the same thing or maybe not. At least honestly they had a covid excuse. The Pirates just magically don't want to play on either a down year or an up Marion year? Im asking genuinely and not being a rear end just so its understood that I'm not attacking you.

19 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

The standard set by your own posters defines this move as chicken though. I mean last year Marion didn't play and were thus called chickens. Pretty sure this is the same thing or maybe not. At least honestly they had a covid excuse. The Pirates just magically don't want to play on either a down year or an up Marion year? Im asking genuinely and not being a rear end just so its understood that I'm not attacking you.

Nah I understand what all you are saying.  I don’t feel attacked in any way.  I know the game has been big in the past and I did always look forward to it, for bragging rights, but for the past several years it’s just been so lopsided it lost its luster.  Plus, it really has no bearing on each other’s season besides that.  We don’t play in the same district or region anymore.  The basketball and baseball games have been more competitive.  

31 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Slander is for children and the only thing funny to me is that soul that was ripped out yesterday because you guys don’t get to play the program you envy any longer. 

Lol I'm good with not playing you guys. I say don't play you in any sport honestly. You'll come crawling back eventually. Money gets tight you'll need it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BustedCoverage said:

I don't live in the yesterdays personally and if you all did the series would have ended ages ago when someone took it too far. However it lasted till last year considering everything that had been said and done up until covid why wasn't it ended sooner considering your own argument of covered up wrongs?

What HEEP of mess! Ifin you don’t live in yesterdays, then there is no rivalry, no series, no loss of anything. Yous jest dealing with scheduling & hoping fer a good gate! Move on & quit whining, try cleaning house of those that got yous where you is! 

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

What HEEP of mess! Ifin you don’t live in yesterdays, then there is no rivalry, no series, no loss of anything. Yous jest dealing with scheduling & hoping fer a good gate! Move on & quit whining, try cleaning house of those that got yous where you is! 

Marion cancels and their chicken. Pitt cancels and if something is said its whining. We here at the T are enjoying your double standards.

• Like 1