2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

31 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Get back to work Wes....

Big Purple bowel movement you are going to make this Jones man and Stone man  and that other Grider man and those Robinson men real mad.  You are lucky they arent playing that Diffee man.  I garuntee you should still be ashamed of hiding when I was looking for you at that Tucker mans stadium.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, chs1984 said:

He had a point I guess. No dog in the MC-SP fight, but what you guys pulled off in 1995, scheduling all of those large class teams and beating everyone of them, remains one of the most impressive things I have ever seen. Of course, it caught up with you a bit in 96. 

Yes sir it did. To me the 94 team was better but both those years were impressive. 

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

Funny thing about that is, it wasn't breaching a contract since it was covid. Same with Red Bank not being able to play you. 

You are the one hung up on a contract.  Pruitt had 2 opportunities to make up the game.  BTW, Red Bank had an excuse 2 years in a row.  Back to the original post.  NJ was always the stickler when it came to establishing a game.  They always wanted the first game down there or only 1 game and it down there.  Coming off the last year of Stevenson High not coming to SP, it was suspect.  Oddly enough, Jones was down there some of that time early in N.J. history.

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple bowel movement you are going to make this Jones man and Stone man  and that other Grider man and those Robinson men real mad.  You are lucky they arent playing that Diffee man.  I garuntee you should still be ashamed of hiding when I was looking for you at that Tucker mans stadium.  You think im joking but im not. 

I ain’t worried about making anyone mad Roy (Wes). Especially after I saw your picture on Facebook. Your a little feller. Lol!!  I think I pooped a turd bigger than you once. Oh and tell your brother TonySHorten I said hey. :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I ain’t worried about making anyone mad Roy (Wes). Especially after I saw your picture on Facebook. Your a little feller. Lol!!  I think I pooped a turd bigger than you once. Oh and tell your brother TonySHorten I said hey. :)

Ain't you got some bus routes to figure out? 

• Thanks 1