2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

15 minutes ago, rlh said:

You are the one hung up on a contract.  Pruitt had 2 opportunities to make up the game.  BTW, Red Bank had an excuse 2 years in a row.  Back to the original post.  NJ was always the stickler when it came to establishing a game.  They always wanted the first game down there or only 1 game and it down there.  Coming off the last year of Stevenson High not coming to SP, it was suspect.  Oddly enough, Jones was down there some of that time early in N.J. history.

Wonder why I talk about contracts? ST had a fit because we rescheduled Tyner over the Walker Valley game. Thought it was terrible that we broke a contract. Even though WV had no problem with it because they knew last season was different because of covid. Wouldn't even accept the buyout money. 

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

Wonder why I talk about contracts? ST had a fit because we rescheduled Tyner over the Walker Valley game. Thought it was terrible that we broke a contract. Even though WV had no problem with it because they knew last season was different because of covid. Wouldn't even accept the buyout money. 

I knew they let you off the hook financially.  Take notice of that. :-)

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Oh we take em all. We don’t just run bus routes for big offensive linemen with college offers like some pay rent. 

LRDAO.... Here you go again talking about a family that was having a tough financial problem due to COVID-19 and you are running them down.  You think im joking but im not.