2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If you are so eager to get rid of some money just donate it to the South Pitt quarterback club. :)

BPM, I understand your frustration with Roy.  And seeing the banter back and forth between you two,  I get where you are coming from.  But I can assure you that it isn't who you think it is.  

Just now, The Drunken Sailor said:

BPM, I understand your frustration with Roy.  And seeing the banter back and forth between you two,  I get where you are coming from.  But I can assure you that it isn't who you think it is.  

Thank you for your honesty and genuine comments. I have just seen proof off of coachT that says otherwise. Sorry but we will just have to disagree. 

21 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Does your mama knowds how stupid yous really is?  You Fellers claims The Captain is a shapeshifting sort of feller is laughable. 

LRDAO.... Old pirate I garuntee he has to be real stupid to go along with the jailhouse fellars detective work.  Yep recon so.  You think im joking but im not. 

34 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Where were you on your high horse about class when Roy (Wes) blasted the kids from Greenback and Milan for months?  Apparently it only works one way with you. 

Now let’s figure this mess out. The Captain is ROY, Old Pirate, Now an a assistant coach! How bout RD being BPM. Figure yous attracted to SP threads far too much & yous could easily be the Real Dillard man. 

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Old pirate I garuntee he has to be real stupid to go along with the jailhouse fellars detective work.  Yep recon so.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Old Pirate says BPM reminds OP of that feller in Weird Science that turned into a huge pile of poop. Course he’d naturally be far more smelly. Figure yous over the target with yous discription. Obviously he has expanded his criticism realm. 

8 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Now let’s figure this mess out. The Captain is ROY, Old Pirate, Now an a assistant coach! How bout RD being BPM. Figure yous attracted to SP threads far too much & yous could easily be the Real Dillard man. 

LRDAO.... Old pirate this big purple bowel movement sets out in Milan and talks about kids families on hard times due to covid.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Not cool to call out a poster by name.  Even when you are completely wrong.  Not even close.

Why not? It happens a lot. Only time it’s not cool is if a chicken $&!¥ poster is trying to hide. And yes in my home town here in Oneida more people know me by Crow than my real name. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Where were you on your high horse about class when Roy (Wes) blasted the kids from Greenback and Milan for months?  Apparently it only works one way with you. 

Ok I will respond to your ignorance one last time. I have never blasted a kid. Not one time have I done that or condoned it. I have questioned coaching decisions multiple times in the past but never kids. I have zero knowledge of what was said months ago about anyone from Milan and avoid this site all together because of the false trash that is posted from fake posters that are too scared to speak out and stand behind what they say in public. Anyone that really knows my family knows speaking out good or bad is not something that is shied away from. People have always known who I am and I have never said anything I would not say to anyone's face. If you are going to come at me then know your facts instead of slinging horse manure everywhere. You keep calling my brother Roy just because some idiot from Jasper that is butt hurt because the series got canceled is just dumb. The bottom line is that you are consumed with Cartoon Characters on here. You want to catch Santa Clause in the act so bad your willing to go at any lengths and believe anything to give yourself closure. I am sorry to break the news to you but I'm afraid you will have to keep trying. Most that have been around realize this idiot post non stop daily and during practices and games and has now infected facebook. That is quite the impressive feat if any coach from anywhere has the time to invest in a stupid alter ego and show that kind of multi tasking. "Lol" and I put that in quotations so you know I am laughing when I say this but he/Wes could give a %&#@ what anyone from Jasper thinks. I doubt very seriously he will lose sleep over what some nut job from Milan thinks either. You start putting up pictures of someone you do not know or have never met though is pretty petty. Based on your continuation of bickering back and forth to fake posters and cartoon characters nothing you say or do though surprises me.

Personally I wish CoachT would get rid of all the fake posters here and there and classless people like yourself that falsely accuse people and programs of something they have not been proven guilty of. This place has become more like Topix than a sports forum. 

Edited by TonyHorton91281

5 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Ok I will respond to your ignorance one last time. I have never blasted a kid. Not one time have I done that or condoned it. I have questioned coaching decisions multiple times in the past but never kids. I have zero knowledge of what was said months ago about anyone from Milan and avoid this site all together because of the false trash that is posted from fake posters that are too scared to speak out and stand behind what they say in public. Anyone that really knows my family knows speaking out good or bad is not something that is shied away from. People have always known who I am and I have never said anything I would not say to anyone's face. If you are going to come at me then know your facts instead of slinging horse manure everywhere. You keep calling my brother Roy just because some idiot from Jasper that is butt hurt because the series got canceled is just dumb. The bottom line is that you are consumed with Cartoon Characters on here. You want to catch Santa Clause in the act so bad your willing to go at any lengths and believe anything to give yourself closure. I am sorry to break the news to you but I'm afraid you will have to keep trying. Most that have been around realize this idiot post non stop daily and during practices and games right and has now infected facebook. That is quite the impressive feat if any coach from anywhere has the time to invest in a stupid alter ego and show that kind of multi tasking. "Lol" and I put that in quotations so you know I am laughing when I say this but he/Wes could give a %&#@ what anyone from Jasper thinks. I doubt very seriously he will lose sleep over what some nut job from Milan thinks either. You start putting up pictures of someone you do not know or have never met though is pretty petty. Based on your continuation of bickering back and forth to fake posters and cartoon characters nothing you say or do though surprises me.

Personally I wish CoachT would get rid of all the fake posters here and there and classless people like yourself that falsely accuse people and programs of something they have not been proven guilty of. This place has become more like Topix than a sports forum. 

Well first off ma’am I didn’t accuse you of anything. You sarcastically posted about me having class. And I asked where were you to worry about class when Roy bashed kids and families from greenback and Milan for months unprovoked by anyone from greenback and Milan. Now I fire back and you want to be Butthurt. Stop crying little man. Put out the fires in your own back yard before you come at me. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1