2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

43 minutes ago, piratetom said:

What a shame Roy. I would have at least waited til you finished your song . I’ll drink to that ...

I'm glad you guys are having fun with all this.The stuff some of these "Pirate fans" did to some of our faithful posters done a little more damage and now it's just me again Margaret!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reaction said:

Should be improved. A lot of guys couldn't play last year that transferred in. And covid killed there season. They have been working really hard this off season. We need to get the rivalry started again. 

I hope your not too improved!We are young and will hit stride about week 4 or 5 but I pray much sooner!

1 hour ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

I am as calm as a cucumber but I like free money. Don't pump the breaks now, the gas in already in the fuel tank. I accept Venmo, Cash App and even Square if you need to pay a debt with a Credit Card. 

I offered my beer money.  Ill bet 10k right now. Its not wes.  For another 10k ill tell everyone who it might be.   

3 hours ago, BustedCoverage said:

You forgot to mention McDonald rent bags. The Landlord is sure you pay in those also. And who's pumping the breaks LOL. Its funny to see you Pitt folks so stirred up over apparently a mislabeled Wes Stone Alias.:roflolk: Were all just wondering how much rhetoric Wes is still willing to do now that his real name is out there.

Now Pruitt can tell you all about those McDonalds bags. Let me know which landlords are giving out cash though! Sounds like a potential great lead on a real estate deal. Your not just pumping the brakes your pulling up the emergency brake! I have yet to receive any notifications, text, or emails that somebody has reached out to me and makes me think other wise. I tell you what, I will make it easy and share my mobile number if that helps. Don't let the taste of crap that came out of your mouth stop you now. I think you should go with your gut! After all that good intel PurplePower gives on here your a lock to win! If you contact me before 5pm I might even give you 3 to 1 odds.

Btw Wes Stone's name has always been out there among the Jasper faithful. Never liked him before he left the first time and even stole his play sheet in 2013. In 14 & 15 at Boyd Ricky Ross and company def did not like him and nobody from there has liked him since he came back. Somebody has to play the Villain and excuse makers always have to point the finger somewhere. Rest assured that role suits him just fine. 

Edited by TonyHorton91281
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, beerman said:

I offered my beer money.  Ill bet 10k right now. Its not wes.  For another 10k ill tell everyone who it might be.   

For them it would be worse than the ending of Game of Thrones. Deep down they want to believe it is a Pirate coach. Without a game any longer they have nothing left to gossip about besides a Cartoon Character 

39 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

For them it would be worse than the ending of Game of Thrones. Deep down they want to believe it is a Pirate coach. Without a game any longer they have nothing left to gossip about besides a Cartoon Character 

Any idea how the newly crowned coach chicken will do his recruiting since rentgates been exposed? Or how he's gonna keep that mama off Facebook after all she was promised? Asking for a friend.

18 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

Any idea how the newly crowned coach chicken will do his recruiting since rentgates been exposed? Or how he's gonna keep that mama off Facebook after all she was promised? Asking for a friend.

LRDAO....i garuntee I hope you fellars around the jailhouse aint fulltime detectives.  You are as bad as big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....i garuntee I hope you fellars around the jailhouse aint fulltime detectives.  You are as bad as big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

Only took part time to find the paper trail and sniff out coach chicken(s) Wes do you still have to make good on the Hixsons players promise? Or did they move