2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

30 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Not cool to call out a poster by name.  Even when you are completely wrong.  Not even close.

ST, Best to acknowledge stupid is forever! Typical mess spewed by Jailhouse fellers. Rarely does OP even respond to all the mess.  Jest been a few months theys calling The Captain was Old Pirate & ROY. LOPWOAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Where were you on your high horse about class when Roy (Wes) blasted the kids from Greenback and Milan for months?  Apparently it only works one way with you. 

I know for a fact it's not wes.  Match me what I have in the old beer drinking  fund on a bet so I can double my money.  I thought it was him last week, but I was standing right beside him when my phone went off from a message from Roy. 

Believe what you want,   but that's the truth

4 minutes ago, beerman said:

I know for a fact it's not wes.  Match me what I have in the old beer drinking  fund on a bet so I can double my money.  I thought it was him last week, but I was standing right beside him when my phone went off from a message from Roy. 

Believe what you want,   but that's the truth

If you are so eager to get rid of some money just donate it to the South Pitt quarterback club. :)

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If you are so eager to get rid of some money just donate it to the South Pitt quarterback club. :)

Does your mama knowds how stupid yous really is?  You Fellers claims The Captain is a shapeshifting sort of feller is laughable. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Or the SP phone bill/text message fund. 

The next Jasper Ricki fund, or "meeting" fund . . . or assistant coach bail money fund since you are concerned about text messages . . .

Edited by rlh

50 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Big Purple bowel movement is always accusing people and slandering families.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Old Pirate has a question. Did you make a habit tossing jocks out the window after a night at the drivein?  OP is asking fer that Coy feller! LOPAO