2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

18 minutes ago, reaction said:

Should be improved. A lot of guys couldn't play last year that transferred in. And covid killed there season. They have been working really hard this off season. We need to get the rivalry started again. 

From what I saw on highlights I saw from ND game last year you guys have some impressive looking kids. The Karson kid has crazy measures and #3 at RB is a load. That is one game I wish could've continued. Never know though what the future holds.  I know the new Cpt would like to make it happen. 

Edited by TonyHorton91281

5 hours ago, BustedCoverage said:

Settle down folks, its just a message board. Aren't we having fun? I know Wes use to have fun when he was doing it. Im just joining in on the fun.

I am as calm as a cucumber but I like free money. Don't pump the brakes now, the gas in already in the fuel tank. I accept Venmo, Cash App and even Square if you need to pay a debt with a Credit Card. 

Edited by TonyHorton91281

18 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Wes Stone is NOT Roy Dilliard.... Carry on....

LRDAO.... Main event man I asked Grider one time if I could coach and he told me to get lost.  I told him I could tell him about the team our boys were playing from my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

12 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Maybe Roy will agree to appear on The Masked Singer. Ratings would be through the roof for the unveiling. :roflol:

Cherokee Tom I garuntee I tried singing one night at the ronnies red eye and when I got done with my song I looked up and everyone was gone.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom I garuntee I tried singing one night at the ronnies red eye and when I got done with my song I looked up and everyone was gone.  You think im joking but im not. 

What a shame Roy. I would have at least waited til you finished your song . I’ll drink to that ...

56 minutes ago, reaction said:

Should be improved. A lot of guys couldn't play last year that transferred in. And covid killed there season. They have been working really hard this off season. We need to get the rivalry started again. 

Let me ask you a question.  This pass catcher named Karson Gay boy he is 6'7.  Is he going to play in the SEC? This Jones man better teach our boys to defend the hail marry better than Grider did.  You think im joking but im not. 

46 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

I am as calm as a cucumber but I like free money. Don't pump the breaks now, the gas in already in the fuel tank. I accept Venmo, Cash App and even Square if you need to pay a debt with a Credit Card. 

You forgot to mention McDonald rent bags. The Landlord is sure you pay in those also. And who's pumping the breaks LOL. Its funny to see you Pitt folks so stirred up over apparently a mislabeled Wes Stone Alias.:roflolk: Were all just wondering how much rhetoric Wes is still willing to do now that his real name is out there.