2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

4 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Ok I will respond to your ignorance one last time. I have never blasted a kid. Not one time have I done that or condoned it. I have questioned coaching decisions multiple times in the past but never kids. I have zero knowledge of what was said months ago about anyone from Milan and avoid this site all together because of the false trash that is posted from fake posters that are too scared to speak out and stand behind what they say in public. Anyone that really knows my family knows speaking out good or bad is not something that is shied away from. People have always known who I am and I have never said anything I would not say to anyone's face. If you are going to come at me then know your facts instead of slinging horse manure everywhere. You keep calling my brother Roy just because some idiot from Jasper that is butt hurt because the series got canceled is just dumb. The bottom line is that you are consumed with Cartoon Characters on here. You want to catch Santa Clause in the act so bad your willing to go at any lengths and believe anything to give yourself closure. I am sorry to break the news to you but I'm afraid you will have to keep trying. Most that have been around realize this idiot post non stop daily and during practices and games right and has now infected facebook. That is quite the impressive feat if any coach from anywhere has the time to invest in a stupid alter ego and show that kind of multi tasking. "Lol" and I put that in quotations so you know I am laughing when I say this but he/Wes could give a %&#@ what anyone from Jasper thinks. I doubt very seriously he will lose sleep over what some nut job from Milan thinks either. You start putting up pictures of someone you do not know or have never met though is pretty petty. Based on your continuation of bickering back and forth to fake posters and cartoon characters nothing you say or do though surprises me.

Personally I wish CoachT would get rid of all the fake posters here and there and classless people like yourself that falsely accuse people and programs of something they have not been proven guilty of. This place has become more like Topix than a sports forum. 

Funny how the masses come out when someone attacks one of the coaches of Pitt even though said person bashes other schools every year depending on whatever happened he didn't like. Greenback recruiting and Jasper chickens comes to mind. Reap what you sow

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BustedCoverage said:

Funny how the masses come out when someone attacks one of the coaches of Pitt even though said person bashes other schools every year depending on whatever happened he didn't like. Greenback recruiting and Jasper chickens comes to mind. Reap what you sow

Exactly who are the masses? I have not seen much said whatsoever. Attacking a coach over coaching decisions is one thing. I never once defended the discussion of the stupidity of the SP QB Club and the check for the player and I never will. Facts are worth discussing but gossip spoken as fact is childs play.  

Edited by TonyHorton91281

4 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Exactly who are the masses? I have not seen much said whatsoever. Attacking a coach over coaching decisions or painting a fieldhouse or breaking into another fieldhouse or coaches sending text messages out for booty calls that end up in the times free press. That stuff typically spreads and lingers. I dont agree that some people contune to harp on it and drill it in the ground though. I never once defended the discussion of the stupidity of the SP QB Club and the check for the player and I never will. Facts are worth discussing but gossip spoken as fact is childs play.  

Greenback recruiting and Marion Chickens should be enough to keep this going for years to come. Wes deserves every bit he has gotten and then some.

For the record I probably have more close friends that live in Jasper than I do South Pittsburg. I wish nothing but the best to that school and their fans. I for one am personally glad the series is over though even though some people are having complete meltdowns on social media about it. It has divided the county more so than it has ever helped. It does not stop on Friday nights either, I have seen first hand the rivalry has spread to politics and at times in the past has held back businesses and events being held here because of cities not being able to coexist and come together. To many in this county it means everything but in reality its just a football game. 

8 minutes ago, reaction said:

I'll add 5,000.00 to the pot for you. We will make them real rich if they are right haha

Oh I would double down and give them 2 to 1 odds. Guaranteed money is the best money. All bark and no bite though. Too many pretenders on here. How is Boyd looking this year? Wish that rivalry could be started back. Good memories on both sides at the Swamp

Edited by TonyHorton91281

11 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Oh I would double down and give them 2 to 1 odds. Guaranteed money is the best money. All bark and no bite though. Too many pretenders on here. How is Boyd looking this year? Wish that rivalry could be started back. Good memories on both sides at the Swamp

Should be improved. A lot of guys couldn't play last year that transferred in. And covid killed there season. They have been working really hard this off season. We need to get the rivalry started again.