2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

I guess Keef has a short memory and forgot about the accusations he made surrounding the paint gate and who he accused.  Last I checked he never apologized 

I guess TSSAA are the only ones that can clear this up...... 

I guess ol' Keef isn't the one with the memory loss. Apology was posted November 13, 2013. Thanks for playing along.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, OriginalWishBone said:

So the state's longest rivalry will not be played in 2021? Wow,  this could be the start of consolidation of Marion schools? 

I wouldn't go that far. If the rivalry goes for a long stretch, say 10 or 20 years without being reunited across all sports, football being the key cog in all of this, then the move towards consolidation will really make some strides. Just my opinion but I've been wrong plenty of times before.

9 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

I wouldn't go that far. If the rivalry goes for a long stretch, say 10 or 20 years without being reunited across all sports, football being the key cog in all of this, then the move towards consolidation will really make some strides. Just my opinion but I've been wrong plenty of times before.

It won't be played as long as Jones is at sp. Whether that's 2 or 10 yrs. I watched the sports on ch12 this evening and he was on there. He did mention his kids went to MC :roflolk: