Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

20 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Summertown best team in state last year ( in my one sided opinion ) and lost in finals so in one game scenario anything can happen just like GC who would have thought they would lose 20 point lead and get beat or all teams that lost regional would be in one bracket and winners in the other  / again we may get John Wooden for coach and beat the dog out of everybody ( if a  coach can actually win games ) 

Looking back and hindsight is 20/20 I really think the snowstorm and playing 6 games in 12 days really wore us out. We looked more fatigued at state than I have seen us all year and we only had 1 player that played the whole game last year so we just got beat. I will agree  that the Summertown bracket was the tougher bracket by far and it is hard to beat a good hot team 4 times. 

12 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Oh no he happy as a fat boy eating cake at New Hope and they love him down there - can’t turn back the clock and he had run his course at Summertown 

Where did he go and why did he leave?? He ran the dribble drive offense to perfection and shot Dresden out of the gym two years in a row, right?? He came to Gibson County and scrimmaged us before 2018 season too and beat us. 

Edited by pioneer42

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

Where did he go and why did he leave?? He ran the dribble drive offense to perfection and shot Dresden out of the gym two years in a row, right??

New Hope Al - his old stomping ground - got that dismal program on its feet and winning - working w young kids at camps and so forth / yea best three point team I’ve seen in this area - why he left is mystery other than to get closer to home ( and as always administration issues  but let’s leave it at that ) 

15 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

New Hope Al - his old stomping ground - got that dismal program on its feet and winning - working w young kids at camps and so forth / yea best three point team I’ve seen in this area - why he left is mystery other than to get closer to home ( and as always administration issues  but let’s leave it at that ) 

You think he comes back?? His offense was hard to defend. 

Just now, pioneer42 said:

You think he comes back?? His offense was hard to defend. 

Like most he had the studs to run it / but he did put them in position to win / last half at state championship game he got away from what got them there but all in all got kids to buy in to what he wanted them to do 

3 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Like most he had the studs to run it / but he did put them in position to win / last half at state championship game he got away from what got them there but all in all got kids to buy in to what he wanted them to do 

Keep us up to date on who y’all may get. I knew that cat was to good of a coach to get fired. I think y’all will get a lot of interest. Never know who may throw their name in the hat. 

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Keep us up to date on who y’all may get. I knew that cat was to good of a coach to get fired. I think y’all will get a lot of interest. Never know who may throw their name in the hat. 

It should be interesting but camps coming up soon / don’t need to rush but sooner better than later / no in house hires foreseen