Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

41 minutes ago, buddyball said:

She is not as good as some think.  Out coached in championship finals and blamed the kids.  An opportunist.

Agree - me and you could’ve won w that team - as my dad use to say better watch what you ask for you may be disappointed / I’m not downing her as a person good as they come but X & O not so sure 

1 minute ago, Jaychapman said:

Agree - me and you could’ve won w that team - as my dad use to say better watch what you ask for you may be disappointed / I’m not downing her as a person good as they come but X & O not so sure 

My grand told her in one game “ we’re not prepared “ you don’t know what you’re doing - course she’s pretty outspoken  and didn’t play rest of game 

34 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

My grand told her in one game “ we’re not prepared “ you don’t know what you’re doing - course she’s pretty outspoken  and didn’t play rest of game 

Are you saying a player told a coach in the middle of the game “we’re not prepared and you don’t know what you are doing”?

3 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Guess you knew more than me / she assured me 3 days ago she be there till youngest Brazier graduated / you got to know when to hold em and know when to fold Em I guess 

I wouldn't necessarily hold that little white "lie" against her... sometimes you get put in a situation where it seems that you need to do that to keep your best interests safe from scrutiny.