Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

16 minutes ago, WestTNroundball said:

Embry to South Gibson...

There’s been so much talk about this over the last few days. I thought it was unlikely when I first heard it but with this much talk, it seems like it may actually happen. Administration must be a complete mess for her to leave a school she just took to a state final

25 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

This post aged well....

Just now, SportsWestTN said:

Good scoop @GCPioneer! Will be interesting to see how it works out. She can definitely coach

Yep that was a great call. South Gibson just made a big time hire. I am proud for them because all my church family are Hornets and know lots of parents. Hope they let her run the program like Wilkins does Gibson County  and they will be a powerhouse. 

18 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

You sure about that?? Start looking at this thread from about the last two pages. South Gibson is a school I would classify as a school that is exploding with students and has been. Used to be all Gibson County High School and they drew the line and made two schools out of it. I would classify them as a sleeping giant and a great real estate market. If their basketball program was ran like Gibson County no telling how good they could be. I would say Katie was gone, but I do feel like the South Gibson administration would fumble the football with a 50 yard lead on their defender. But we shall hear the verdict soon I guess. 

Guess you knew more than me / she assured me 3 days ago she be there till youngest Brazier graduated / you got to know when to hold em and know when to fold Em I guess 

39 minutes ago, maddams said:

There’s been so much talk about this over the last few days. I thought it was unlikely when I first heard it but with this much talk, it seems like it may actually happen. Administration must be a complete mess for her to leave a school she just took to a state final

Administration gave as much support as could - don’t blame them and don’t expect this be her last stop 

1 minute ago, Jaychapman said:

Administration gave as much support as could - don’t blame them and don’t expect this be her last stop 

GCPioneer made that call last week. He was all over it. Hate it for you guys though. I like Summertown and always have because their programs have a lot of similarities. Whoever hired the person that wanted her gone and the person that ran her off you guys need to have a talk with on the back property line. Unbelievable. Total shock.

1 minute ago, buddyball said:

She is not as good as some think.  Out coached in championship finals and blamed the kids.  An opportunist.

Loretto kept setting screens with Kinsey for Karly and the post kept switching on Karly. Foul trouble and all the momentum changed. She beat an outstanding team in Clarkrange and had two players playing hurt so I would say she did pretty good just got in foul trouble.