Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

11 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I agree. There is a reason the Westview’s, Gibson County’s, Summertown’s, Loretto’s, Macon County’s, Clarkrange’s, McMinn Central’s, Upperman’s, South Green’s, Bradley Central’s and Riverdale’s of the world are always in the mix. They have great feeder programs and cultures. And the communities and businesses will help aggressive coaches generate revenues for booster clubs. And most parents will too. Especially South Gibson. Look at what Peabody football has done. They had zero Gold Balls until 2014. Made great hires and they have won 4 in the last 7 years. Tim Haney and the Peabody administration gets an A + for making great hires.  

success is attractive for sure. when you win they will come. 

47 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

success is attractive for sure. when you win they will come. 

South Gibson hadn’t been that successful but I still think it is an attractive job. Hire a coach that will play basketball year round and teach quality fundamentals at a young age. There will be some that will play other sports but they will either catch up or miss the bus. More games they play the more bodies that get their chance as well and creates competition and more effort.

On 4/9/2021 at 10:03 AM, pioneer42 said:

South Gibson hadn’t been that successful but I still think it is an attractive job. Hire a coach that will play basketball year round and teach quality fundamentals at a young age. There will be some that will play other sports but they will either catch up or miss the bus. More games they play the more bodies that get their chance as well and creates competition and more effort.

Any idea who is up for the South Gibson Job. I hear their girls Middle School Coach applied. Anybody else?

29 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

Any idea who is up for the South Gibson Job. I hear their girls Middle School Coach applied. Anybody else?

Heard they called Kayla Hudson. Don’t know if she interviewed. Think she did but don’t know. Jana Kahler, the middle school coach has applied and interviewed. Who knows?? 

28 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Heard they called Kayla Hudson. Don’t know if she interviewed. Think she did but don’t know. Jana Kahler, the middle school coach has applied and interviewed. Who knows?? 

No clue. Has seemed quiet. Would have to think they'd hire someone soon. Position has been open a while.