Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

On 4/23/2021 at 5:13 PM, pioneer42 said:

Spring ball will be over by the time they hire a coach. If you want my personal opinion athletes dibble and dabble at all sports there and none of them are taken just real serious like other schools. 

Seriously?  Are you aware of how many Girls Basketball Championships that they have had the last 20 years?  They have had won 7 out of 8 finals. That’s not bad considering you have Blackman and Oakland in that region.

Edited by TomLHS

39 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

Seriously?  Are you aware of how many Girls Basketball Championships that they have had the last 20 years?  They have had won 7 out of 8 finals. That’s not bad considering you have Blackman and Oakland in that region.

He was talking about South Gibson, not Riverdale.

44 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

The post is talking about South Gibson. Not Riverdale. 

Edited by pioneer42

On 4/23/2021 at 5:13 PM, pioneer42 said:

Spring ball will be over by the time they hire a coach. If you want my personal opinion athletes dibble and dabble at all sports there and none of them are taken just real serious like other schools. 

Yeah but you can't control what other sports kids want to play. But I do agree they have taken too long to make a hire. If this hire is not a home run candidate it is going to bring up a lot of questions.

5 hours ago, SportsWestTN said:

Well that is now the best open job in West TN. South Gibson and Milan better not drag on much longer if they want to get someone good. You would assume there is going to be a lot of interest in the USJ job.

USJ has lots of talent in their program. Be interesting to see if the 8th grade post stays at USJ. I heard rumblings she may be looking around but they still have a ton of talent. USJ is a great program and needs a high energy fundamental coach.

Wow what a weird, phenomenal, out of WAYYYYY left field hire by JCM to get one of the premier coaches in this region. I think there is something going on behind the scenes at USJ that we know nothing about, OR this is him wanting to take on a new challenge.

7 hours ago, SportsWestTN said:

Well that is now the best open job in West TN. South Gibson and Milan better not drag on much longer if they want to get someone good. You would assume there is going to be a lot of interest in the USJ job.

South Gibson has to move QUICKLY or their top choice may get a USJ call first.

29 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

Wow what a weird, phenomenal, out of WAYYYYY left field hire by JCM to get one of the premier coaches in this region. I think there is something going on behind the scenes at USJ that we know nothing about, OR this is him wanting to take on a new challenge.

USJ has had some serious talent the last several years and could have easily won a couple of Gold Balls. Will be a great job for whoever gets it.