Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

4 minutes ago, GrumpyBulldog said:

Murfreesboro Riverdale. Makes the USJ search a little more interesting.

just a recruiting hire they want wife to pull the huntland girl north and from what I hear in fc it is a going to be a battle between huntland webb riverdale and cc on who gets her and the sister in cc 

25 minutes ago, EagleOldEyes said:

just a recruiting hire they want wife to pull the huntland girl north and from what I hear in fc it is a going to be a battle between huntland webb riverdale and cc on who gets her and the sister in cc 

Joel Ayers has been successful at both Gleason and Dyersburg.  Ashley has her own history of successes, including her incredible playing career and coaching at the college level.  They've got a really talented daughter in middle school.  Their connection to the Flight AAU program could certainly be helpful in getting players to Riverdale but I don't think it's fair to say it's "just a recruiting hire".  

The odds were always against the sisters staying at Huntland.  It guess it could happen but them leaving was always more likely

8 minutes ago, maddams said:

Joel Ayers has been successful at both Gleason and Dyersburg.  Ashley has her own history of successes, including her incredible playing career and coaching at the college level.  They've got a really talented daughter in middle school.  Their connection to the Flight AAU program could certainly be helpful in getting players to Riverdale but I don't think it's fair to say it's "just a recruiting hire".  

The odds were always against the sisters staying at Huntland.  It guess it could happen but them leaving was always more likely

The Insell AAU connections are at play, ladies and gentlemen.

24 minutes ago, maddams said:

They were certainly well liked and respected in Dyersburg. Not sure where Dburg turns now because Joel coached the Middle School girls as well that went undefeated this season. Will be a blow for the program for sure. 

Just now, SportsWestTN said:

Milan hired someone last week. Fred Morris out of Mississippi.

Evidently Ripley, Bolivar, USJ, South Gibson and Dyersburg are all open.

I stand corrected. And oh I forgot about Ripley and Bolivar. West Tenn is vacant right now lol. Is Morris doing girls and boys?