Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Dancy is heading to JCM to be the boys coach. No one would want to take the JCM girls job simply due to the fact all the "talent" is heading to south Jackson to be with McNeal. McNeal will continue to run the girls basketball in Jackson until he decides not to run the show. North Side and USJ has not filled their positions as well. It's unclear who North Side will get, it's not posted on the TSSAA bulletin board. Recently, Indians went after the "buddy buddy" system over past few hirings.

I think this goes for the boys jobs in Jackson as well. Fuller st South Side gets the cream of the crop and will continue as long as they are the winning program. Any that he doesn't get will now go to TCA with Williams. North Side, Liberty and JCM will struggle to get talent until they prove they can win

10 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Dancy is heading to JCM to be the boys coach. No one would want to take the JCM girls job simply due to the fact all the "talent" is heading to south Jackson to be with McNeal. McNeal will continue to run the girls basketball in Jackson until he decides not to run the show. North Side and USJ has not filled their positions as well. It's unclear who North Side will get, it's not posted on the TSSAA bulletin board. Recently, Indians went after the "buddy buddy" system over past few hirings.

I have heard Dancy for North Side, JCM and Lexington. You sure he is going to land at JCM?

23 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I think this goes for the boys jobs in Jackson as well. Fuller st South Side gets the cream of the crop and will continue as long as they are the winning program. Any that he doesn't get will now go to TCA with Williams. North Side, Liberty and JCM will struggle to get talent until they prove they can win

True, but the majority of the talent that South Side has will be upperclassman next year. Not saying that they can't reload for the 22-23 season. What I am saying is that if there was a perfect opportunity for someone to change North Side's program, now is the time. Dear Lord almighty, I have no idea what is going on with Liberty's basketball program. I never hear anything about them.

14 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

I have heard Dancy for North Side, JCM and Lexington. You sure he is going to land at JCM?

I'm confident in the source that told me. I just don't believe him going to Lexington make any sense for me. JMCSS made a great hire with JCM football program in Erit Turner. I feel like they would want to keep the momentum in hiring Dancy.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

Seems like nobody has been in a hurry to make any hires anywhere. Lot of jobs sitting open without any word coming out. I'm sure there will be a flood of hires/announcements in the next few weeks.

I heard that Kayla Hudson lives in Medina now. She applied last time and withdrew her name because Crockett sped up the process. Heard she applied and was offered the Greenfield job. With her living there and her kids going to school there I would be surprised if she didn’t apply.

16 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I heard that Kayla Hudson lives in Medina now. She applied last time and withdrew her name because Crockett sped up the process. Heard she applied and was offered the Greenfield job. With her living there and her kids going to school there I would be surprised if she didn’t apply.

Potentially. She's a great coach, so it'd be a good hire. If she was looking to make a move it'd be a logical choice.