Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Bushog02

2021 Marion County

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, pegleg said:

Here we go yet again from the drama Queen of Jasper

 Hahahaha...... maybe you're not in the know then. Maybe you are and just in denial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If you’ll go back and read you will notice that he was in the Marion Co. thread talking about Marion Co. football when one of your SP posters came over here starting drama with him. He replied as anyone would do. Get your facts straight. 

Exactly. I don't comment on their threads anymore do I? For some reason they keep looking in that "rearview mirror".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Exactly. I don't comment on their threads anymore do I? For some reason they keep looking in that "rearview mirror".

Nope you don’t. But they are drawn in like flies. I haven’t said anything to Diltard in at least a week and come trolling all over the boards looking for me. Bet he has given me 40 replies when I wasn’t even talking to him. It’s amusing to see how much I live rent free in his head. Apparently you have some fans too. Lol. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nope you don’t. But they are drawn in like flies. I haven’t said anything to Diltard in at least a week and come trolling all over the boards looking for me. Bet he has given me 40 replies when I wasn’t even talking to him. It’s amusing to see how much I live rent free in his head. Apparently you have some fans too. Lol. 

I have noticed the replies too. I get hate mail trust me lol. I also get messages from some who keep me in the loop. Not everyone is a loyalist on here. I had an interesting conversation last week that brought a lot to light. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I have noticed the replies too. I get hate mail trust me lol. I also get messages from some who keep me in the loop. Not everyone is a loyalist on here. I had an interesting conversation last week that brought a lot to light. 

I’d like to pick your brain on a few subjects.  Are you ever in town?  Just ignore Diltard.  We tried to get him to stop and he did a little, but not completely.  I look forward to meeting you and even BPM later in the year.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’d like to pick your brain on a few subjects.  Are you ever in town?  Just ignore Diltard.  We tried to get him to stop and he did a little, but not completely.  I look forward to meeting you and even BPM later in the year.  

PM what kind of mess is this? Now dont let them fellars around the jailhouse snooker you.  You knowd I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2021 at 5:24 PM, Southtowner said:

Alright Biggie.  Let the dialogue flow man.  Like a stream.  It has several different turns it takes along the way.   Let the dialogue flow Biggie,  you old dialogue flow disrupter you.  

Ain’t No Nary Cure fer Stupid, Best jest leave those fellers to playing pocket pool. Leastways even them Fellers have orchestration to do!  YepReconSo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Roy Dillard said:

PM what kind of mess is this? Now dont let them fellars around the jailhouse snooker you.  You knowd I aint joking either. 

Dont worry about me RD.  I got this. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Dont worry about me RD.  I got this. 

PM them fellars is going to try and orchestrate you.  You think im joking but im not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

PM them fellars is going to try and orchestrate you.  You think im joking but im not. 

I don’t want anything to do with any kind of “...strate”.  I’m not like you 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I don’t want anything to do with any kind of “...strate”.  I’m not like you 

Your a good guy Mike. Much respect. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bittersweet night for me at graduation. Watching all these "kids" that have grown up with mine get their diplomas and start that journey called life. This class received $4 million in scholarships and the valedictorian is attending Harvard (perfect ACT score helps).

(It was nice to sit in the stadium once again too.)

Edited by PurplePower68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...