2021 Marion County

Bushog02

13 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Bledsoe and Marion are in same district so yes they play. Bledsoe run all over them last year. Bledsoe lost a lot though. Still should be pretty good though. Plus it’s at Bledsoe , I’m calling a tossup there. Sequatchie might compete with them. Will be interesting.

I enjoyed the old SVC back when we were all in it.

I enjoy the valley football. Bledsoe I believe will be down this year. I enjoy going to the Sequatchie Bledsoe games each year.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Like someone said they had a stud freshman RB last year.  He should make some noise.  Tyrus Ward has proven he can coach.  It should be exciting.  Does Jasper play Bledsoe and Sequatchie?  If so those should be good games too

Jasper plays Bledsoe and Seq.  I just realized Seq. Co is in the region with Giles County, Cannon County, Grundy County and Community.  Giles will be a haul for a region game.

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I believe Bledsoe finishes 4th this year in the new region. Meigs and Marion will both have quality teams. Tyner should be improved as well, but they probably aren’t too that top 2 level yet. Marion or Meigs along with H2O represents the East this year. Monterey could be a dark horse as well. 

Anyone know what Tyner brings back? Their recievers and qb were pretty good. Their rb was also good. Marion wore them down with bigger better lineman over the course of the game. 

30 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Anyone know what Tyner brings back? Their recievers and qb were pretty good. Their rb was also good. Marion wore them down with bigger better lineman over the course of the game. 

I think it was the read option with the fullback that wore them down 

30 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Yeah, once momentum changed Tyner was a different team. Definitely didn't help they ran the ball more the second half and ran into your #9 . He put the hurt on them.

He hurt alot teams running up the middle. I think this year they’re putting him at defense end. Might go 4-4 or a 5-3 don’t know yet