2021 Marion County

Bushog02

3 hours ago, Yeti said:

Anyone know what Tyner brings back? Their recievers and qb were pretty good. Their rb was also good. Marion wore them down with bigger better lineman over the course of the game. 

Yeah I agree.  Also that RB at Tyner I think was a freshman last year

6 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Oh mercy. There you go again.

who is 9?

2?

22?

9 is Showalter the big FB, I think

6 hours ago, rlh said:

Bledsoe, Tyner, Meigs and possibly Sissy MTN games will determine whether Jasper goes 6 -4 or 9 -1 next year.  I don't know what to expect out of Seq Co, but expect Jasper to beat them.

Good Point. I believe Marion travels to Bledsoe. I believe Marion will host Tyner and then last game of the year Marion will host Meigs! Could be for all the marbles and home field first 3 rounds. 

I think sissy mountain will be down this year. Sequatchie will also be down but we usually play Marion well. Should be 2 easy wins for Warriors. 

2 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Oh mercy. There you go again.

who is 9?

2?

22?

Just a average team got to prove that we’re better. 9 is our big blocking fullback, 22 was a end on offense that helped block with 9 when our backs run up the middle and 2 was our third down back.  #9 Showalters  #22 keeler and #2 Condra 

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

Just a average team got to prove that we’re better. 9 is our big blocking fullback, 22 was a end on offense that helped block with 9 when our backs run up the middle and 2 was our third down back.  #9 Showalters  #22 keeler and #2 Condra 

Those are some good players. You can expect a good year at Marion. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

You don’t have to say that to me. You had a really good team last season with most of them back. You will be one of the top 5 teams in 2A this season. 

Ain’t counting the chicken till the eggs hatch. But I know what you saying. Same  goes for your boys down the road at South Pittsburgh.

42 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Ain’t counting the chicken till the eggs hatch. But I know what you saying. Same  goes for your boys down the road at South Pittsburgh.

If Marion isn't a top 5 team in the East week 11 they will have underachieved for the year. Pretty sure we could already give a top 8 out of The East and be fairly accurate at this point because we have seen the teams play and for the most part we know who's returning what players at what positions.