South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

11 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

Whoever gets this job will have some big shoes to fill.  When Vic got out of coaching the first time South Pitt went down hill quick.  When he took the job back they immediately became contenders again. Proof that Vic was the man for the job.  the other guy was a great coach but could not get it done at the Pitt.  Hope this does not happen with this hire.

Vic’s record alone speaks for itself. I’ve heard though from a former parent that once the kid graduates, Vic don’t seem to care. Not sure if true or not, but I’ve enjoyed watching him over the years.

2 minutes ago, Bridgeston said:

Vic’s record alone speaks for itself. I’ve heard though from a former parent that once the kid graduates, Vic don’t seem to care. Not sure if true or not, but I’ve enjoyed watching him over the years.

Is it any coincidence that Tricky Vicky retired right when the stuff hit the fan?  Seems awfully convenient for him. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bridgeston said:

I wondered if he knew what was coming down the pipe. I felt he would stay one more year.

If it was just one family and a “slap on the wrist” why not stay for another year. Maybe there is more to the story. Will be hard to attract a big time coach now. MW definitely won’t be interested now. 

9 minutes ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

I’m glad you asked. I’ve been interested in this thread, but I’ve struggled with all of the initials. Everyone seems to be talking in code, and I thought I was the only person who didn’t know lol

Welcome feller to the feuding side of coacht. Recon theys a HEEP of talking only Code. Be patient, you’ll learn to decode in a spell. Here a few quick check list, SS = Skillet Slinger = female, SH= Skillet Head = male,  TNTBSUS = Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop = Beauty Shop and coacht shorthand ex: Old Pirate = OP. Leastways it’ll come, YepReconSo 

5 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Welcome feller to the feuding side of coacht. Recon theys a HEEP of talking only Code. Be patient, you’ll learn to decode in a spell. Here a few quick check list, SS = Skillet Slinger = female, SH= Skillet Head = male,  TNTBSUS = Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop = Beauty Shop and coacht shorthand ex: Old Pirate = OP. Leastways it’ll come, YepReconSo 

Pirate=Cheaters.

After what you and Diltard did to our folks and you guys were cheating the whole time!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Cherokees = Orchestrators 

After what you and Diltard did to our folks and you guys were cheating the whole time!!!

OB, Old Pirate & coacht Fellers still waiting! Provide posts OP made using verbiage, cheating! When did the QB’s family move back to their Ponderosa?  Should not be too hard fer a skillet head to answer! FYI,  Nothing close to cheating, someone made a humanitarian payment for rent during the covid shutdown pandemic. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE