South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

6 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OB, Old Pirate & coacht Fellers still waiting! Provide posts OP made using verbiage, cheating! When did the QB’s family move back to their Ponderosa?  Should not be too hard fer a skillet head to answer! FYI,  Nothing close to cheating, someone made a humanitarian payment for rent during the covid shutdown pandemic. 

Another act of irony.Did the Gov not state that NO ONE could be evicted during the shut down???So why the Humantarian act?I could be wrong I'm not very good at the Government stuff.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Another act of irony.Did the Gov not state that NO ONE could be evicted during the shut down???So why the Humantarian act?I could be wrong I'm not very good at the Government stuff.

I asked that man at Ronnies red eye and he told me Griders passer club helped this boys family out one month around Christmas when his mom lost her job due to that covid-19 mess.  I garuntee I got two months behind on my rent right before Grider played that Morson man and that tower man helped me out or me and Wendy would have had to move.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I asked that man at Ronnies red eye and he told me Griders passer club helped this boys family out one month around Christmas when his mom lost her job due to that covid-19 mess.  I garuntee I got two months behind on my rent right before Grider played that Morson man and that tower man helped me out or me and Wendy would have had to move.  You think im joking but im not. 

Shake a tree and nut falls out.:roflolk:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

That tower man told me that Ryan man applied for Griders job.  He must know what a real honey hole looks like.  You think im joking but im not. 

You should have hired him.Then you dont have to worry about how to beat him.With him and the talent you guys LEGALLY have you wouldnt be touched.You WOULD be able to throw the ball.Plus he runs a clean program.:thumb:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Talk it up Roy. Me and you both know what happened in Cookeville. You will have to live the rest of you life knowing you didn’t have the stones to come look me in the face.  This fictional character you have created aside.... you were a punk that day and you know it. 

I think Roy against your shadow would be a decent matchup. 

12 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Is it any coincidence that Tricky Vicky retired right when the stuff hit the fan?  Seems awfully convenient for him. 

Combine this fiasco with Peabody dropping down to single A for two years you have a recipe that MOST coaches would RUN from....