South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

12 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

You mean where a bunch of kids have been meeting and playing back yard football in the afternoons? Kids that are on the team, kids that are graduating, some that are in the band, some that are elementary age, and some that don’t play anything? I don’t believe someone talking to some kids is running or organizing a practice. We have a public walking track down there. SP is only doing lifting and conditioning right now. 

Im glad they are pulling this mess.  Should be posted all over our locker room.   Hard to get motivated to play a team that you've dominated for a decade.  We have ran out of motivation tactics, we have done everything except paint our own field house. 

1 minute ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Nice try. There is proof that’s not the case. Backyard football is fine... but there are pictures and video of Jones instructing. TSSAA violation of out of season practice with ball as well.  You guys should know better.... but just remember there’s a lot more coming. Jones is a bag man.... he knows nothing but breaking rules and trying to get around stuff. You have already been turned in.... wait and see...

So he is a coach for SPHS? When did they hire him?  

5 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

Then why do you have to cheat? Yeah generally is good and tough most every year. With your own kids!! Not a bunch of recruits. That's my only complaint..apparently tnvalleyscoop knows more? 

LRDAO... Warboss shut your pie hole.  Your about as credible as poop doop scoop.   You never got any kids move because nobody wanted to play for you.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

All you guys ganging up on tnvalleyscoop because he don't agree with exactly what you sp guys say. You may want to copy it down because right now sp is as crooked as a dog's hind legs. I've got friends in sp..if it was anybody else in the valley I would say something. It's really a shame because you guys don't need to recruit. You guys raise tough good football players..ive always respected sp football..but recruiting isn't right...plain and simple. Not naming names this time but it's just not right. Leave tnvalleyscoop alone...hes saying what he believes...just like you.

2 minutes ago, beerman said:

Im glad they are pulling this mess.  Should be posted all over our locker room.   Hard to get motivated to play a team that you've dominated for a decade.  We have ran out of motivation tactics, we have done everything except paint our own field house. 

LRDAO.... Beerman if that Jones man is hired he better not paint Griders field house that puke purple mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, WARBOSS said:

All you guys ganging up on tnvalleyscoop because he don't agree with exactly what you sp guys say. You may want to copy it down because right now sp is as crooked as a dog's hind legs. I've got friends in sp..if it was anybody else in the valley I would say something. It's really a shame because you guys don't need to recruit. You guys raise tough good football players..ive always respected sp football..but recruiting isn't right...plain and simple. Not naming names this time but it's just not right. Leave tnvalleyscoop alone...hes saying what he believes...just like you.

LRDAO.... Like I said yesterday your just real mad because Grider wouldnt hire you after you were run off everywhere else.  I aint joking either. 

4 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

WarBoss.... SP has gotten away from homegrown kids.... they have to recruit to make it. This past year they had two kids from hixson, kid from Maryland, Detroit kid,  East ridge kid.... Jones is promising to recruit Canada kids and so forth ....  they are bout to get what’s handed to them. They make fun of us up here but it’s gonna get them!!!

This is comical.  So if a mom or dad gets a job at lodge and they move here.  We shouldn't let their kid play football just to keep yall from crying about it?   

Just catch to the bus when it's yalls turn on the schedule next season.  Dont miss it like last year 

7 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Nice try. There is proof that’s not the case. Backyard football is fine... but there are pictures and video of Jones instructing. TSSAA violation of out of season practice with ball as well.  You guys should know better.... but just remember there’s a lot more coming. Jones is a bag man.... he knows nothing but breaking rules and trying to get around stuff. You have already been turned in.... wait and see...

I’m not trying to do anything I’m just saying... Those kids aren’t “practicing.” On another note it sounds like you have an issue with the guy. It’s my understanding he has kids that go to Jasper. He probably wouldn’t be hard to find lol. I don’t actually know him personally so I can’t say what he does.