South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

5 minutes ago, Justmy2cents said:

Yes it's true I'm from Marion County, but I have probably done more work around the SP field and firehouse than you ever have. Because sometimes it's not about football it's about friendships. 

LRDAO.... Get out of here with your mess. You think im joking but im not. 

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Their you go again making fun of this boy during the pandemic and his family. Your even making fun of this Keith man.  He cant help it.  You think im joking but im not. 

See Roy I thought we called a truce?  If you want to start crying about this again we can. I can bring up the post from where you specifically called out the Milan and Greenback kids like I did a couple of weeks ago. And then I can ask you to show me one post where I mentioned a kid but you will ignore it like you always do. Or we can just have a good day and keep the truce. And for the record I am making fun of this Keith man. He wants to use drugs and drive under the influence risking people lives. He deserves it. Surely you can see that?  Let him drive drunk and kill one of your family members. Then tell me how you feel. 

• Like 1