South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

5 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

There’s always more to the story.  Something or someone has held things up a little longer than probably originally planned.  Just trust the process, regardless of it, and support whoever is the next coach.  I guarantee many, not necessarily you @CaptainLongbeard, but many of the ones complaining EVERY SINGLE DAY, they will still complain when the coach is announced.  Some just like to complain about everything.  I just want everyone to remember who us true pirate faithful are that will support any coach.  As long as the new coach does right by the kids, welcomes support from the community, and manages everything related to football well (team, practices, games, stadium, fields).  If you look good and have good facilities, then you feel good, and then you play good.  School pride is big in my mind.  

Countdown

59 minutes ago, powerp said:

I said someone would be named by Wednesday or Thursday next week a few days ago. Could be sooner or could take longer lol 

Oh I’ll guarantee they make it official by the end of the day. . . If not longer :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

CC63DF67-36FF-42D3-8F19-BE815512123E.png^^^South Pitt new coach. From now on the Pirates will be the real Jailhouse Fellers. 

Are you joking? This Keith man did not even apply for Griders job.  At one time that Burnett man had three jasper jailhouse high coaches in his jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But he would be a perfect fit Roy. After Rentgate and Textgate he would fit right in. 

LRDAO.... Their you go again making fun of this boy during the pandemic and his family. Your even making fun of this Keith man.  He cant help it.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 3/30/2021 at 11:53 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Being that you are from Jasper why would you want to be on the Pirate fan page?  

Yes it's true I'm from Marion County, but I have probably done more work around the SP field and firehouse than you ever have. Because sometimes it's not about football it's about friendships.