South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Whoever that “Unruly” person was is a complete idiot. If they are from SP I hope they leave and never return for making stupid comments like the ones I saw here. 

I’m glad his comments got deleted and hopefully he is gone and won’t be allowed back. However I have my doubts. The poster called “flyintheointment” has been posting remarks like that for years now. He has been reported many times by many posters nd he is still allowed to post on here. 

11 hours ago, powerp said:

The T is getting on the verge of being too silly for me. Over the 18 years I’ve been on here, I’ve talked a lot of good football with great fans from west, middle, and east. There are good and bad in every bunch, but most on here from SP are good folks. 

As far as the coaching search, I talk to the high school boys daily. They are patient and will play for whoever. Do they have a preference? Maybe. However, they will be just fine. It’s the adults that have turned the search into a circus act. As the preacher said on Andy Griffith, “relax, slow down, take it easy.” I would be willing to bet an announcement will be made next Wednesday-Thursday.

Spot on!!! It's the same as when I coached in Little league. The kids were great and had fun but the so called suppose to be adults made the games not fun anymore. There's usually only a handful of Idiots out there that make stupid comments, and they make everyone look bad. But we know there's ALOT of great people all over TN posting on here. But there's a few that carry it to personal and don't need to be on here. I agree, everyone take a chill pill from SP and relax and don't get your BP up over the coaching search. Do I want to know? Of course, but I'm not losing sleep over it. Also, everyone should listen to PP. He knows a lot. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m glad his comments got deleted and hopefully he is gone and won’t be allowed back. However I have my doubts. The poster called “flyintheointment” has been posting remarks like that for years now. He has been reported many times by many posters nd he is still allowed to post on here. 

Everything is fun and games, but there is no place for that nonsense. 

On 3/31/2021 at 10:22 AM, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit trader you sure do ask a lot of questions. You writin' one of them books like the paper man did? Ain't nobody gettin in that back door but my brother and he does let me look at Murphy's pole by myself. He lets me babysit the goat while he goes to Ronnie's Red Eye. As far as Wendy,  of course she takes me for my colonoscopy. That's what sisters do. Take care of your brothers. 

I guarantee you i aint falling for that 'cause your full of mess. Wendy aint Roys sister no more than your his brother. Nary a sole on here thats been here longer than a tick hitches a ride in a dogs ear dont member Roy an Wendys first meetin. You are full of mess, and im not joking neither.