South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

42 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit trader you sure do ask a lot of questions. You writin' one of them books like the paper man did? Ain't nobody gettin in that back door but my brother and he does let me look at Murphy's pole by myself. He lets me babysit the goat while he goes to Ronnie's Red Eye. As far as Wendy,  of course she takes me for my colonoscopy. That's what sisters do. Take care of your brothers. 

There used to be a Roy Dillard Jr man on here.  Are you his cousin?

3 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit trader you sure do ask a lot of questions. You writin' one of them books like the paper man did? Ain't nobody gettin in that back door but my brother and he does let me look at Murphy's pole by myself. He lets me babysit the goat while he goes to Ronnie's Red Eye. As far as Wendy,  of course she takes me for my colonoscopy. That's what sisters do. Take care of your brothers. 

Coy what kind of mess is this? You better not be looking at copying Murphys pole.  You better keep that durn goat on lockdown.  That big purple bowel movement man will be trying to steal him.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Little Roy is my nephew. Well niece now. Times are a changing 

Old Pirate says this Coy Boy has to be a imposter. OP ain’t bout to fall fer this here mess! Figure several of yous fellers specting RD & OP the same feller is a right stupid, so figure it ain’t much of a reach fer fellers real stupid.  But ain’t No nary way OP is taking this here Coy Boy is whose he’s claiming. NopeReconNot