Class A softball

Jaychapman

On 3/15/2021 at 8:16 AM, Jaychapman said:

Don’t see anybody touching Summertown in 1A what you think 

Huntingdon Fillies very young this time. No seniors but a pretty talented young bunch. Still a year away from challenging  Summertown, but lots of talent on the horizon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Trousdale County and Gordonsville play for Regular Season District Title tonight should be a good one don't know if either makes it to the Boro but they both will be tough outs!

If either ever had a chance to beat Whitwell in the region this is the year with only 3 seniors. Definitely a down year after 4 straight trips to state.  

2 hours ago, TN225 said:

If either ever had a chance to beat Whitwell in the region this is the year with only 3 seniors. Definitely a down year after 4 straight trips to state.  

Trousdale has 8 seniors that have played since they were Sophomores, however their best pitcher this year has been a Freshman. Gordy has seemed to reload from a couple average years for them. Should be interesting. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• North Green is not quite as long as Loretto and are not terribly quick but have good fundamentals and have some size and always seem to be in the right spot in the paint and up top. We were 3-21 from 3 point land against them. McKenzie will be tough and probably pre-season number 1 and deserving, but there will be some challengers.
    • Wish him the best.  My son is fortunate enough  (if you ask him he might tell you he is unfortunate) to get beat up by Kodiak on the regular.  Tough, super hardworking kid and that should be a great program for him.   
    • You have no clue what you are talking about.  None.  I haven't talked to anybody there nor been on that campus since back in the early spring.  There's your fact.   I "support" young folks who play sports in high school at a lot of schools, including but not limited to Powell.   And you seem to be evading questions today.   Name names, name money sources, and explain how transfers and their families are being paid as you claim.   I'll hang up and listen for your answer off of the air.  But not holding my breath waiting for you to actually answer.  
    • Barney, not disagreeing with you but where are you going to put them? They have to go into a region somewhere. At least travel won't be bad. And yes, I agree, TSSAA needs an overhaul. But their enrollment won't let them drop any lower than 5A regardless of an overhaul, I wouldn't think.
    • He is from Powell  ..he supports Powell even though he says otherwide  ...   fact