6-AAAA

79champs

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Big win last night by Warren County over Tullahoma.  Impressive record and schedule thus far this season. I knew they would improve a lot this year but they are ahead of schedule.   They may make a run at the district this year.   That Coffee County matchup is going to be interesting.

We are playing much better, especially on D. We will be 2nd at worst in the district, I think we are 30 better than shelbyville or franklin co. The only good team we have faced so far is Sparta and they beat us by double digits. Franklin, Siegel, Notre Dame, Dekalb, Whitwell, Cen Magnet and Lavergne are very bad and Tullahoma has played 10 games and only scored more than 30 once, that is hard to fathom. I really wish we would have scheduled Cookeville, Lebanon or Blackman. When we face Cleveland or Bradley in the Region we will not be prepared for that type of game. I have looked at the rest of our schedule and White Co and Coffee Co will be our only challenges. We should win the other games, I don't see Siegel sneaking up on us lol.

10 hours ago, 79champs said:

We are playing much better, especially on D. We will be 2nd at worst in the district, I think we are 30 better than shelbyville or franklin co. The only good team we have faced so far is Sparta and they beat us by double digits. Franklin, Siegel, Notre Dame, Dekalb, Whitwell, Cen Magnet and Lavergne are very bad and Tullahoma has played 10 games and only scored more than 30 once, that is hard to fathom. I really wish we would have scheduled Cookeville, Lebanon or Blackman. When we face Cleveland or Bradley in the Region we will not be prepared for that type of game. I have looked at the rest of our schedule and White Co and Coffee Co will be our only challenges. We should win the other games, I don't see Siegel sneaking up on us lol.

Tullahoma had only lost one game and they have some ballers on that team.  Probably should have scheduled a couple more stronger teams but the White County game was close throughout and you have some tough competition in the sonic shootout.    They have continued to improve year after year  2-12 , 12-14, to 20+ wins.   

50 minutes ago, Commodorefan said:

Warren is much better than I thought they would be but still 90% of their wins are against what I would consider much lesser talent.  Coffee still should be the favorite , very balanced attack, but not sure they are 20 points better.  Going to be some good games especially the ones at Warren.   

Coffee is  10-15 better.