Class AA 2021

TigerGuy9

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I normally do not start a lot threads, but this season I’m going to start a few.  Maybe I’m a little early in starting this one but I am looking forward to getting this season started and there’s a lot of great match ups the 1st week.  And yes I am a GreenEville fan, South GreenE fan & Just like most of you I enjoy following north east TN, east TN, and a lot of other HS football teams throughout our great & beautiful State Tennessee.  I 2 am looking forward to this season so let’s get this party started. We’re about 3 wks away from kickoff.  Per the coach T records these 2 teams played 4 times in the early 2000’s and Boone won all 4 games, so they have a little history.  Let’s hear it from you fans on Coach T your thoughts on this game.  Who wins and why do you think they’ll win? Can SG stand toe to toe or will this be a blowout for Boone? One thing I do think is it will be a physical game.    Boone -  how’s the offense going to be? Good, bad, or in between?  Payton Ford a senior and all state lineman returning.  Who are some other key players returning for the offense? The defense should be solid especially in the secondary from what I gathered listening to a podcast/interview with the head coach from Boone. Rebels - return some good skill players, including their QB and should have some physical experienced guys returning on the Oline. defense should be solid.  
    • You have to be challenged for sure.
    • That should be the question TSSAA is getting the answer to this fall? 
    • I'd still have to take Red Bank on that 2019 game.