THE CREEKBANK.. Updated

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, ghostofthepast said:

Can't believe it took them this long to figure out the other two aren't winning QB's. Calhoun kid is a stud, no doubt, and the Gregory kid too, but you guys vastly overhype 80% of those guys.  Only thing that'll save em is that pathetic district. 

wait a minute, I didn't realize you could give a compliment! We appreciate that! And oh yeah sorry we couldn't pick a tougher district for you, you know since we get to pick. 

37 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

wait a minute, I didn't realize you could give a compliment! We appreciate that! And oh yeah sorry we couldn't pick a tougher district for you, you know since we get to pick. 

Yeah, now that I've shown growth maybe you can show realism? Most of those kids you have mentioned, who have never been anywhere near productive on a field, aren't gonna just all catch fire for you guys, come on man... admit it... Burnley, Calhoun, West, Claiborne...  Nobody said you got to choose, but the fact you guys throw around playoffs like it's titles, it requires some perspective, you guys are perennial playoff contenders because who the heck else can be in your group, you guys and Watertown may have the easiest paths in the state to playoffs.

42 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Anyone who scouts you guys worth a darn will see the 3-4 Swiss cheese sized holes on both sides of the ball.  That is a fact, no amount of verbally pumping up backups is gonna change your line holes and lack of leadership.  You don't have any dominant horses to ride, and you don't have the depth.  I just hope you guys don't get the Calhoun kid killed.