2A Region 5 Preview

Overland

18 minutes ago, LorettoGuy said:

Sure why not lol. Let’s get this thing rolling.

On 10/13/2003 at 3:36 AM, WOODROW said:

I honestly think that LC don't stand a chance against west teams. West is way too strong for LC!

Maybe in the future, but not now.

On 10/14/2003 at 1:49 AM, WOODROW said:

LC has the tendency to drop teams that are going to improve within the next couple of years....

Mt. Pleasant, Lawerence Co., Perry Co.

They'll pick up teams that aren't up to par, like Hickman Co.

YOU KNOW LEWIS CO. HAS TO KEEP THAT PERFECT RECORD UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS!

On 10/14/2003 at 8:54 AM, HighSchoolStats said:

I agree WOODROW, Lewis Co. has the tendency to drop the up and coming teams such as Perry Co. There is no doubt in my mind PC could soundly defeat LC at either stadium. Sure they are 7-0 but who can't beat Hickman,Giles or Wayne Co. I believe LC will be eliminated in round one of the playoffs due to playing weaker teams all saeson and not playing the stronger teams like PC and Mt.Pleasant.

8 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Thanks ! I hope we keep it going.

The kids and entire community- it's good to see them have something to cheer about. We can all put ourselves mentally in what the last month mustve been like for yall, but really we cant imagine it completely. We have gone back and forth but Waverly fans and the program have been kind to Forrest. We gave yall some tough games but never could get over the hump. All that to say that we respect yall and its good to see them doing well.  

This Friday one team can make playoff reservations and a few teams can start thinking about basketball season. Cascade/ Forrest winner is in the region drivers seat. A Richland or Loretto loss means a probable elimination from post season. Summertown and Mt. Pleasant stay in the hunt with wins this Friday. 

#1 Cascade (2-0) hosts Forrest (2-0). 

#3 Mt. Pleasant (1-1)  hosts #6 Richland (0-2)

#4 Summertown (1-1) hosts #5 Loretto (0-2)