2A WEST CONTENDERS

Overland

One of the teams you will probably play is the Marion County Warriors. These kiddos are working so hard and are going to be awesome this season. We have some really fast kiddos as well as some really strong linemen. It is going to be a great season for us. Our coach is Dale Pruitt. He is the father of Jeremy Pruitt so he knows all about football. They are a football family and talk about it all the time. His other son also coaches football so our coach has also had two coaches. These kiddos are hitting the weights hard and are making a name for themselves. It's Marion vs Everybody this year. I have read on here about a Martin team this year that we might play in Chattanooga for the state title. They have a good quarterback from what i can find. Who are the other good teams? I hope everyone has a blessed day.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND... AIGHT!

4 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

One of the teams you will probably play is the Marion County Warriors. These kiddos are working so hard and are going to be awesome this season. We have some really fast kiddos as well as some really strong linemen. It is going to be a great season for us. Our coach is Dale Pruitt. He is the father of Jeremy Pruitt so he knows all about football. They are a football family and talk about it all the time. His other son also coaches football so our coach has also had two coaches. These kiddos are hitting the weights hard and are making a name for themselves. It's Marion vs Everybody this year. I have read on here about a Martin team this year that we might play in Chattanooga for the state title. They have a good quarterback from what i can find. Who are the other good teams? I hope everyone has a blessed day.

Does dale carry around McDonald’s bags like his son did ? 

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

JP did not have anything to do with any of that stuff thank you very much. That stuff is bogus and made up garbage.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND!... AIGHT!

Most devoted fan on the T. 

5 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

JP did not have anything to do with any of that stuff thank you very much. That stuff is bogus and made up garbage.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND!... AIGHT!

Then why did he get fired ?  He was worse than butch :roflolk:

anyways I hope you guys have a great season 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Seems like she only posts when they think they have a good team I don’t remember her posting last year 

I clicked the profile link, said they posted Fayetteville game which was first of the season I believe and Watertown. Playoff and last game of their season. Hope they are disappointed at the Meigs game.:mrgreen:

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Then why did he get fired ?  He was worse than butch :roflolk:

anyways I hope you guys have a great season 

They were looking for an excuse. JP will be cleared of any wrongdoing. He got an even better job in the NFL with the New York Giants. They just used that as an excuse. JP is a great man just like his dad, Coach Pruitt. The whole Pruitt family are great people. I will not sit by and let people bad mouth Coach Pruitt or JP or anyone from that family. Coach Pruitt gets help from JP which is helping us get some plays from the New York Giants! They are an NFL team and we are getting to use some of their special plays now. We are Marion County and I hope you have a blessed day.

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE SPEED, & FEAR THE LEGEND AKA COACH PRUITT!... AIGHT!

17 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

They were looking for an excuse. JP will be cleared of any wrongdoing. He got an even better job in the NFL with the New York Giants. They just used that as an excuse. JP is a great man just like his dad, Coach Pruitt. The whole Pruitt family are great people. I will not sit by and let people bad mouth Coach Pruitt or JP or anyone from that family. Coach Pruitt gets help from JP which is helping us get some plays from the New York Giants! They are an NFL team and we are getting to use some of their special plays now. We are Marion County and I hope you have a blessed day.

My friend you must not understand how businesses and sports associations work the head guy in charge is always at fault ignorance does not equal innocenceMy friend you must not understand how businesses and sports associations work the head guy in charge is always at fault ignorance does not equal innocence, yep I said it twice

40 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Being a great person doesn’t make you a great coach. Just because jp wasn’t a good coach doesn’t mean his dad is a bad coach too. I’m Sure dale is a good high school coach. Jp was a good defensive coach but guess what he wasn’t a good head coach.  

3 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Daggummit Madness do you know where my brother Roy is? We haven't seen him all week. Last time someone saw him he was walking out of Ronnie's with a feller that had a dress on carrying a box of fudge rounds. Said that feller was holding Roy's hand a skippin like a school girl smiling ear to ear. Was that you? You got my brother tied up somewhere?