open dates

fredjones

On 6/25/2021 at 3:18 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Didn't say it made me mad, just stating a fact. I see Oakland as the school to play for if your wanting to be seen in the Nashville area. Alcoa from time to time has a kid going to big time football but it's not the factory your thinking it is. I see the two that got big time offers this year and one of them should of been a Heritage player and the other was true home grown. Two future linemen that will get plenty of offers are from Knoxville and a William Blount/Greenback rescue. Alcoa has a great homegrown network but what walks in the door from other places helps put them into another class . 

I agree these extra kids put them over the top, but it's due to them winning so much, kids want those rings and to be remembered, So even if it's a kid that doesn't start or play at all, when he has children or when he is asked, he can proudly say he won 2,3,4? championships.  I understand it puts them on a unfair playing field, but it is not their fault and unfortunately TSSAA can do nothing about it.