open dates

fredjones

On 6/18/2021 at 1:49 PM, MarevulBigGal said:

Bee Cee honey, which has happened sooner, Marevul winning a 6A championship or Alcoee winning a Blount County championship? By the way, I always thought you liked "lonnnggg".

tee hee hee

Rumors around town are you're Barney's momma. :wacko:

Pic of BigGal's big Barney! :lol:

Mom of 3-Year-Old 'Big Baby' Meme in Interview: 'He's Just a Big Boy'

On 6/18/2021 at 1:31 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Of course you would love to see Powell beat Maryville and most everyone else from Alcoa.  Beating Maryville to Alcoa means a lot more that it does to Maryville beating Alcoa. When Maryville win its your normal celebration but when Alcoa wins it's like watching grown ups turn into wild animals after the game. Have a good friend that went to Heritage in the mid 80's that has a boy who played for Maryville the past three years. Anyways his kid was a sophomore when Alcoa beat Maryville. The following week on Monday at the JV game where his son was a starter for Maryville that night he was setting a row down from me talking pretty loud telling about how ugly Alcoa fans were to him and his kid on the football field the past Friday Night. He got a big shock that night how the riff raff part of Alcoa fans act that can't handle winning with class . The forth and Forever shows that when Rankin went wild on a bunch that were crossing the line with him. It was a surprise to this guy I know and he said he lost any respect for them the way grown men and women out of high school 30 and 40 years acted that night. He was new to it but I've seen it for many years so it kind of flies over my head anymore. Anyone on here doubting my word needs to watch Rankin after the Maryville game if they truly want to see how Alcoa fans act if they things don't go their way. Personally I would rather beat Alcoa like that then to go win by 45 points. That way their all there to the last second of the game and you can enjoy watching them go out the gate at the same time instead of trickling out a little bit at a time in a blowout.

Don't worry barney boy. It ain't just Alcoa that cheer when they hear over the PA during the game, murvul getting beat ! Heritage, defiantly WB and most of Knox County  cheer just as loud! Been at the games to witness firsthand. Everybody hates cheaters.....even Mark Packer! :thumb:

Sat with Catholics Fans at the last murvul game....told them the Refs...murvuls "home crew" will take over this game soon. They did not believe me with the Irish winning in first half. After the "home brewing" started....they looked at me like I could see the future....I told them... seen it many times a better Alcoa team get ROBBED by these cheaters!

The funny part is the home crew can't save you from Oakland!:roflolk:

1 hour ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Bee Cee you just never know.

I'll also bet you got lots of Father's Day cards, especially looking at your shoes and pocketbook.

Tee Hee Hee

ddo85yh-6e07a16d-4a5c-4e6e-9e6d-ab931142b9c9.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFhZWY3YTAwLWE5NDgtNDhlNi1iNDBkLTBhOGJkNTEyMDI4YlwvZGRvODV5aC02ZTA3YTE2ZC00YTVjLTRlNmUtOWU2ZC1hYjkzMTE0MmI5YzkuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.iFDf0XH5Sug3LhyBk4DonQEt5PkoOkZHRb-Gbk5mFQk

That ain't me....AND, that ain't you for sure! Ain't no way you ever seen your shoes!:roflolk:

The truff!

BigGal n STARS!  

Murvulbiggal.thumb.jpeg.44c0d1939aa3411f1bd891dbddb28e81.jpeg

Edited by BCsportsfan

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Don't worry barney boy. It ain't just Alcoa that cheer when they hear over the PA during the game, murvul getting beat ! Heritage, defiantly WB and most of Knox County  cheer just as loud! Been at the games to witness firsthand. Everybody hates cheaters.....even Mark Packer! :thumb:

Sat with Catholics Fans at the last murvul game....told them the Refs...murvuls "home crew" will take over this game soon. They did not believe me with the Irish winning in first half. After the "home brewing" started....they looked at me like I could see the future....I told them... seen it many times a better Alcoa team get ROBBED by these cheaters!

The funny part is the home crew can't save you from Oakland!:roflolk:

I went to see GCA and Webb play back in 2015 and listened to two men talking above everyone how Maryville recruits the best players out of Knoxville and that was why they were so good. I just happen to have on a Maryville State Championship shirt and ask how reliable his information was and he shut up. The reason you have so many Maryville Refs is that their the only ones smart enough to pass the test. Mark Packers favorite son from Catholic cost them the game that night because he didn't know when to shut his mouth and cost the team 30 yards. I personally like Mark Packer and Thursday Night Football but last year against Farragut when he ran out on the field over two calls I would have questioned also until I watched the replay and seen the penalties myself especially after Red Rebels mentioned when they happened. I have an old saying if you get beat on a questionable play at the end of the game it's your fault you were in that position at the time to cause it to happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

That ain't me....AND, that ain't you for sure! Ain't no way you ever seen your shoes!:roflolk:

The truff!

BigGal n STARS!  

Murvulbiggal.thumb.jpeg.44c0d1939aa3411f1bd891dbddb28e81.jpeg

Lett me ennurjeck rite hear......Furst evun tho tha MBG iz a famlee mimburr.....Momma iz steal tha appull ov my I......And seccunlee Mr. Packur mite ort two wurry moore abowt that Mairvul Poleece thain tha Mairvul refs......jmo

redneck wedding | Don't Date That Dude

Farragut-Maryville-9252020.gif

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2021 at 1:31 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Of course you would love to see Powell beat Maryville and most everyone else from Alcoa.  Beating Maryville to Alcoa means a lot more that it does to Maryville beating Alcoa. When Maryville win its your normal celebration but when Alcoa wins it's like watching grown ups turn into wild animals after the game. Have a good friend that went to Heritage in the mid 80's that has a boy who played for Maryville the past three years. Anyways his kid was a sophomore when Alcoa beat Maryville. The following week on Monday at the JV game where his son was a starter for Maryville that night he was setting a row down from me talking pretty loud telling about how ugly Alcoa fans were to him and his kid on the football field the past Friday Night. He got a big shock that night how the riff raff part of Alcoa fans act that can't handle winning with class . The forth and Forever shows that when Rankin went wild on a bunch that were crossing the line with him. It was a surprise to this guy I know and he said he lost any respect for them the way grown men and women out of high school 30 and 40 years acted that night. He was new to it but I've seen it for many years so it kind of flies over my head anymore. Anyone on here doubting my word needs to watch Rankin after the Maryville game if they truly want to see how Alcoa fans act if they things don't go their way. Personally I would rather beat Alcoa like that then to go win by 45 points. That way their all there to the last second of the game and you can enjoy watching them go out the gate at the same time instead of trickling out a little bit at a time in a blowout.

Tacklin-Fuel2.png

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Lett me ennurjeck rite hear......Furst evun tho tha MBG iz a famlee mimburr.....Momma iz steal tha appull ov my I......And seccunlee Mr. Packur mite ort two wurry moore abowt that Mairvul Poleece thain tha Mairvul refs......jmo

redneck wedding | Don't Date That Dude

I got blocked for that one on Twitter. 

On 6/21/2021 at 1:29 PM, STARSNBARS said:

Mr. Packur mite ort two wurry moore abowt that Mairvul Poleece thain tha Mairvul refs......jmo

Ha! Murvul "A team" refs probably get paid more than all the murvul police dept and even the Mayor!:thumb: They probably get rings even when the team doesn't win championships! :lol:

Ol Packer knows what cheaters looks like! :ph34r:

On 6/17/2021 at 9:13 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

It sure is, most of our crop is home grown unlike Alcoa and Oakland. If you took the large percentage of players those two team import out of Nashville and Knoxville they would be average at best. Maryville's transfer in's are the national average among all schools across the country.

You can't get mad because "most" of these kids you speak of, are just trying to win, they don't import them or give them happy meals of cash, the kids know they will win there and they know they are more likely to go play "big-time" CFB if they go there.  Creasy and Rankin are hands down the 2 best coaches in our state, they could win with average talent(They both have done it).  There wasn't a problem with the situation until Creasy arrived at Oakland and Georgy ran off.  

• Like 1