open dates

fredjones

56 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

You can't get mad because "most" of these kids you speak of, are just trying to win, they don't import them or give them happy meals of cash, the kids know they will win there and they know they are more likely to go play "big-time" CFB if they go there.  Creasy and Rankin are hands down the 2 best coaches in our state, they could win with average talent(They both have done it).  There wasn't a problem with the situation until Creasy arrived at Oakland and Georgy ran off.  

"Georgy" I laughed.

https://www.unapproved website.com/news/zBUlt3uw4EGqSqVc2-am_g/top-100-high-school-football-coaches-of-all-time-by-win-percentage.htm

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! Murvul "A team" refs probably get paid more than all the murvul police dept and even the Mayor!:thumb: They probably get rings even when the team doesn't win championships! :lol:

Ol Packer knows what cheaters looks like! :ph34r:

For those of us who are not in East Tennessee, could someone please explain the video?

1 hour ago, fredjones said:

For those of us who are not in East Tennessee, could someone please explain the video?

Murvul home brew'n at it's finest!

Mark Packer owns Rivalry Thursday, a Production Company that airs High School Games here in East TN. 

rivalrythursday.com

He had enough of the home cooking. He went to ask the "officials"  about their calls. With most officials work for the city of murvul, he was "fighting an uphill battle".

He just got to see what us Alcoa fans get to see every year...........CHEAT'N!!!:thumb:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Murvul home brew'n at it's finest!

Mark Packer owns Rivalry Thursday, a Production Company that airs High School Games here in East TN. 

rivalrythursday.com

He had enough of the home cooking. He went to ask the "officials"  about their calls. With most officials work for the city of murvul, he was "fighting an uphill battle".

He just got to see what us Alcoa fans get to see every year...........CHEAT'N!!!:thumb:

If you go back to that game I think I had posted something about a questionable call and at the time I didn't care for it either BC but Red Rebels actually convinced me in the replay where the penalty happened and he was right. The only thing is that it should of been called before the play was completed. It didn't score Maryville a touchdown but got them a few yards closer. I'm sure Mark got caught up in the moment also. Your right about one thing, it did blow his cover on how he feels about Maryville. That's his choice though but wasn't worth being ejected from the ballgame, I do enjoy that he brings us Thursday Night High School Football Games and I know in the past there has been a few head butts between him and Maryville.

7 hours ago, TCRadio said:

You can't get mad because "most" of these kids you speak of, are just trying to win, they don't import them or give them happy meals of cash, the kids know they will win there and they know they are more likely to go play "big-time" CFB if they go there.  Creasy and Rankin are hands down the 2 best coaches in our state, they could win with average talent(They both have done it).  There wasn't a problem with the situation until Creasy arrived at Oakland and Georgy ran off.  

Didn't say it made me mad, just stating a fact. I see Oakland as the school to play for if your wanting to be seen in the Nashville area. Alcoa from time to time has a kid going to big time football but it's not the factory your thinking it is. I see the two that got big time offers this year and one of them should of been a Heritage player and the other was true home grown. Two future linemen that will get plenty of offers are from Knoxville and a William Blount/Greenback rescue. Alcoa has a great homegrown network but what walks in the door from other places helps put them into another class . 

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Upvote 1