Dobyn’s Bennett 6a @ Tennessee High 5a 2021

Romansfive8

21 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I wouldn't be so sure. Tn. High didn't discover they could pass on DB until a minute to go in the half.  lol

No doubt, even though we got that INT I put it more on the QB then our guys making a great play. On another note I love the super homer color guy on the call whose really excited and pumped up in the beginning and now he's just over it and barely talks

And it's good for football to be back, first note is I'm scared about this O line, were not exactly moving people off the ball that well, that might be because we got spoiled the past 3 years, also I don't see the attitude with our line I'm used to. Maybe it's just from our inexperience but we need some more dogs up front as they say

4 minutes ago, BatmanDB said:

I know the TH guys on the stream  were wondering why DB was passing at the end. I understand what they were doing and it wasn't trying to run up the score.Simply getting practice on a part of their game they will need. 

I think you're right. Christian ain't no dummy. On the game, I think DB looked like a team that lost over 30 seniors last year. They have a lot of work to do and a short time to get there. 

DB was surprising slow and lethargic, compared to last year’s team. However, they should’ve beaten us by 50 this year. It’s going to be a long season for THS. 
THS will struggle mightily this year. They have a couple of good athletes on offense, one that will hardly get any touches. They’re heck bent on trying to beef up numbers for a starting QB who is the 3rd best QB on the team, and that is being kind. 
THS lost several playmakers from last years team and won’t utilize what they have on this year’s team. We have an excellent athlete at linebacker that can play both sides of the ball. However, only expect to see him on defense. He won’t be given the ball in any capacity to make plays. 

3 hours ago, Viking2004 said:

DB was surprising slow and lethargic, compared to last year’s team. However, they should’ve beaten us by 50 this year. It’s going to be a long season for THS. 
THS will struggle mightily this year. They have a couple of good athletes on offense, one that will hardly get any touches. They’re heck bent on trying to beef up numbers for a starting QB who is the 3rd best QB on the team, and that is being kind. 
THS lost several playmakers from last years team and won’t utilize what they have on this year’s team. We have an excellent athlete at linebacker that can play both sides of the ball. However, only expect to see him on defense. He won’t be given the ball in any capacity to make plays. 

How do you see our region finishing this year?     I was thinking something like:

1) Crockett
2) Tenn High
3) Boone
4) Cherokee
5) Mo West

But now I'm wondering if TH will finish that high.     Boone has a good D but absolutely no O so I can't see us being #2.

On 8/20/2021 at 9:17 PM, Indian2424 said:

No doubt, even though we got that INT I put it more on the QB then our guys making a great play. On another note I love the super homer color guy on the call whose really excited and pumped up in the beginning and now he's just over it and barely talks

Lol,You're right about our guys not making a great play.They suck all the way around.Why is it folks come on here and talk about DB's pass Defense and how bad it is.But when they do good they still get put down.LOL.Some of you crack me up.Waiting for Waco to go show them how it's done seeing how he knows so much about it.LOL

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
Left out a word

13 hours ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

Lol,You're right about our guys not making a great play.They suck all the way around.Why is it folks come on here and talk about DB's pass Defense and how bad it is.But when they do good they still get put down.LOL.Some of you crack me up.Waiting for Waco to go show them how it's done seeing how he knows so much about it.LOL

I'm just wondering how stupid your post was before you edited it. 

1 hour ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

Another good one coach!

Just got a call from my good friend Coach Saban.  He has lost an assistant that has to be quarantined due to the kung flu.  He is looking for a coach to replace him for a couple of weeks.  I told him that the coaches on Coach T are the best and second to none.  If you would leave your #, I will get the message to him.  LOL