UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

40 minutes ago, Waker said:

Rebels are going to be tough to beat this season and will probably run the table with the exception of Peabody.
Huntingdon plays both Peabody and UC. I was hoping for some insight on UC. If your IQ dropped 40 extra points from my post I’m surprised you figured out how to respond. Does the donkey have Covid? 

Yep, hard for me to say about uc, wasn’t there, but ones who where weren’t impressed with either

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Refs? Nuetral guy here ! Your penalties was legit just like UC roughing the passer that gave you a shot to go down the field and win ! I have several people I consider friend from LC on here and I doubt they will disagree with this statement ! LC was by far the more talented team tonight and poor play and discipline  lost this game !!! LC is young and their coach has to step up and teach them winning ways, I don’t mean a game !I mean winning every play every quarter every inch on the grid iron ! It’s time for coach to reign in his “superstars”that are busy taunting on Facebook and snap and just perform !!!!! Let’s be honest you guys are young and talented but these kids was trolling Peabody telling our players the streak ends week 3 they coming ! I get it we go back and fourth here but from the glimpses I have seen you guys have to fix the culture of your young team ! It’s not to late to rock this season out for sure ! GL and pls don’t take my post as crap talk it’s not meant that way ! I’ve just seen y’all 3 times in 2 years and it’s a honest observation ! 

Well said.

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man I like y’all ! And if I didn’t I wouldn’t even give this opinion cause I know it will piss someone off !

Theres no need for any real lc fan to disagree with this observation because it's the absolute truth! Lc is a very young team, with a lot of talent but the coaches must coach them up as you said 

2 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

Theres no need for any real lc fan to disagree with this observation because it's the absolute truth! Lc is a very young team, with a lot of talent but the coaches must coach them up as you said 

Well I figured some one would ! Always a homer or two ! I have been a closed minded homer before ! And as recent as the last Tide loss ! It really opened my eyes !

31 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

The DC was just as bad. All he did was pace the sideline. No headset, no interaction with the team or his players. No adjustments whatsoever. The HC and DC looked like a peewee team coaching duo.  At least Coach Rogers from last season made adjustments and called defensive plays.  Quinn was very undisciplined tonight. Thankful it's earlier and he can get things together. LC has talent. Just need to coach em up a little more.

The culture starts with the coaching staff ie professionalism and uniformity. 6 coaches on the field and dressed in 6 different coaching attires everybody was talking about how tacky that looked. Lc is a championship program with a long storied history! These coaches need to act like it snd it begins in their OWN personal appearance 

LC has not played another opponent since the opening week of the preseason. Had 5 starters out the second week. Got them back this week only to have 5 more players out with contact tracing. LC had a rough preseason. Things will get better. Nothing against UC at all but they were fortunate to win the game. The false start that was called on LC right before half was a joke. The LC receiver made the catch at the UC 12 yard line and then it was called back. It is supposed to be called before the play happened. Watched it twice now and still no false start. The refs were horrible.

Hey guys. I was not impressed with either team tonight. I didn’t say anything before the game because I never disclose any information about injuries or player situations on the T. The line that I have been talking about since I started this thread has suffered a huge setback. Two of our senior linemen were out tonight. One is lost for the season when he was injured during the jamboree last week. The other was held out tonight and could be back next week but that’s not for certain. We just didn’t look good. How much of a difference could those two guys could have made? I don’t know but I can tell you that we just didn’t look the same without them. Overall I am just happy that we came away with the win. It was ugly but I’ll take. On a better note, it was my pleasure to meet Shocker tonight and to sit and watch the game with PeabodyPride. Good luck to LC the rest of the season. My Tornadoes have a long way to go 

9 hours ago, Waker said:

Not trying to fire shots any shots LCs way by this statement. Just surprised by this outcome. Peabody is going to be tough on anybody they play. UC may be tougher that many thought too.

I don't really think so.UC basically just up the middle.Think a solid team on defense will shut them down.Maybe UC line just much better.LC isn't what I thought on defense.Seversl times snap was low,making the timing of the plays off.Thought qb played well.Just 1 bad throw at end of game.Hes going to be ok.Bobby May's played really well.But first half on right side,UC defensive back was playing 10 yards off.Then play clock ran out but LC survived that.But toward end of game,8 min remaining,LC acted like it was 12 min remaing.Taking way to much time to get play called.Had they not did that,after UC fumbled with about a minute left,maybe would have had about 3 min left and different play calling and not have to rushed that pass.LC in my opinion was outplayed,out coached very bad.First game of the year.Rain conditions,face mask penalties,going to be ok.Just can't see LC containing Trentons speed or any Single A team stopping Trenton.Thought LC would be Trentons best competition in Single A till playoffs but after last night,still a long way from Trenton.Think a year away.See LC beating teams they are suppose to beat,if Covid doesn't hit,which I think it will in all honesty.