Anderson County vs The BIG BOY and Powell! A top 5 Game in the State!

noonesfool

One of the best games in the state…,,, maybe. I have drank the kool aid (your fault old hickory and Mavsinflight) and I’m am part of the 8% of the people who selected the Mavs to win next Friday in the BIG ONES contest. How can 92% of so many experts be wrong. Fire away. 

Edited by noonesfool

4 hours ago, noonesfool said:

One of the best games in the state…,,, maybe. I have drank the kool aid (your fault old hickory and Mavsinflight) and I’m am part of the 8% of the people who selected the Mavs to win next Friday in the BIG ONES contest. How can 92% of so many experts be wrong. Fire away. 

LOL noonesfool

This was in my opinion one of the biggest games of all last year. And I expect it to be another Barn Burner. AC will be the underdog without saying and will need to prove they are good enough for this tough schedule. Powell boasting they are as good as 6A Maryville and I am not questioning that either way. I do feel AC will win this one at this point. I think Powell will be there own worst enemy..... fundamental mistakes! IMO confusion on what AC throws and runs.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

LOL noonesfool

This was in my opinion one of the biggest games of all last year. And I expect it to be another Barn Burner. AC will be the underdog without saying and will need to prove they are good enough for this tough schedule. Powell boasting they are as good as 6A Maryville and I am not questioning that either way. I do feel AC will win this one at this point. I think Powell will be there own worst enemy..... fundamental mistakes! IMO confusion on what AC throws and runs.

BINGO on the last two lines Mav!!!! Mistakes and penalties hurt them often. But I think this year they have enough experience and power to overcome the mistakes....not so much on the penalties. Powell by 2 scores!

5 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Wow, Powell getting no love in this thread lol.....    Sorry guys but I'm going with the Panthers 24-20

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Idk I’m Questionable on the Ac Defense

I like Powell in this one tho 

35-21

Yeah, I think agree with you guys but believe it will be close. 33 - 27 OT game :)

BBB TV-12 will have this one, pre-game at 6:30est, kickoff at 7pm est(All Knox County schools are kicking off their games at 7pm this season.)

It has to be the game of the week in the area, no disrespect to others, but these two are right next to each other, have played in some incredible games the last ten years. I am sure both student sections will bring it, and the fan support for both will be just incredible. I have been to Powell AC at Powell for several games, and the electricity in the air is incredible.  Both staffs do a great job preparing for the other, and put kids in opportunities to make plays.   AC Fans , AD Terry has tickets on sale at AC if you want to get yours early.  I would arrive early to get a parking place too as I think it will be one of the biggest crowds to watch a game at Powell.  No score predictions from me, but I will predict if you are anywhere else other than Powell Friday night, you will miss a game filled with electricity and huge plays as both of these teams can do it.