Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

10 minutes ago, USJalum88 said:

Yes, and you could throw in a brief stop back to JCS between North Side and Milan.  I hope he has found a home.

How would you be eligible that many times ?  I mean it has to be hardship right ? I know kids who have had hardship and been denied 

36 minutes ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Seriously? Another Jackson recruit? Next you will tell me someone from Milan is on the TSSAA Board or something. 

Unfreaking believable, and they still can't win? Milan was sold a bill of goods with that Diffie character. He definitely ain't THE GUY. Pretty classless to trot his team down the home sideline before the game as well. He thinks he's cute though, so I guess Milan has that going for it.

This is what I found on the interwebs 

66CFE2C4-8B44-4FE0-BA13-29B7EBD54C69.jpeg

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Kids transfer... It happens. If memory serves me correct Peabody got a few basketball players the Bolt and one from S. Fulton. 

But nobody wants to say anything about that. They have two bball transfers from Humboldt and one from South Fulton. All starters for their teams last year. These kids are eligible cause they followed the rules just like All Milan kids have. But everyone wants to point the finger at the Milan kids without acknowledging the same thing is happening to their team and others. Peabody has a freaking billboard up but Milan is the bad guy. Look Peabody is doing things totally legit and I have much respect for it. But no one has proof that Milan is doing anything wrong and certain fans on this board can’t have enough class to do the same. All I will say is congrats Peabody on all you are accomplishing and for being classy about it. Hopefully some of your coachT fans will start doing the same. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But nobody wants to say anything about that. They have two bball transfers from Humboldt and one from South Fulton. All starters for their teams last year. These kids are eligible cause they followed the rules just like All Milan kids have. But everyone wants to point the finger at the Milan kids without acknowledging the same thing is happening to their team and others. Peabody has a freaking billboard up but Milan is the bad guy. Look Peabody is doing things totally legit and I have much respect for it. But no one has proof that Milan is doing anything wrong and certain fans on this board can’t have enough class to do the same. All I will say is congrats Peabody on all you are accomplishing and for being classy about it. Hopefully some of your coachT fans will start doing the same. 

Now bpm we are still buddies but you talked about our boys last year and all of them were eligible.  Did that diffee man try to get on that Jacobs mans sideline?

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You bashed south Pitt all year last year  STAY CLASSY sarcasm  @BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Upvote 2