Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

Milan has to get A. Brown the ball more in that game. The Bulldogs were at their best last year when Brown was lining up at a different position nearly every play. He commands a defenses attention no matter where he's at but it gets even more difficult when he's a receiver one play, running back the next, and at QB after that.  Dawgs definitely missed Barham but unfortunately they'll have to get used to playing without him. There were some all out studs on that football field tonight, Jason Baskerville needs to be talked about more. I hear about a lot of guys "If they were 6'3''" I don't Baskerville needs to be 6'3'' he can be an Elvis Dumerville type Pass Rusher somewhere at the next level. 

29 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

They were a half of a yard from converting!!!!!!  one more rep, one more rep, one more rep!!!!! That is what is running through my head as a coach!!!!  Half of a yard!!!!  That ultimately, decided the outcome of the game. 

Understandable. But Milan ran an motion out route on their first two point conversation try to the short pylon. Should’ve ran that play again because there’s a 75% successful probability

10 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Big question I have is after the roughing the passer penalty the very next 3rd and long with about 4 minutes left did Ganoway make that catch on the sideline?? I have my doubts and even some Peabody fans didn’t think he caught it on the Milan sideline.

Shoulda been pass interference either way, lot of missed calls missed crackbacks missed face mask ,rough night for the refs

17 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Someone referenced the roughing the passer I didn’t think it was but the DB took our recievers head off before ball got there so I guess that worked itself out ! Wish we had more people wanting to officiate but it’s tough these days ! 

Good game to Trenton. Much respect. Hope y’all get another Gold Ball. I’ll be pulling for you. I think we just need to clean some things up and pay attention to the details and we will be fine.

I noticed number 4   was one on one with receiver with Milan receiver..Id had to try him had I been Milan coach.I noticed Trenton put number 5 one on  one with Brown wherever he lined up.So figure he will guard Clay when LC plays.With Tink,Bobby May's and others,I'd have to try number 4 one on one.And over the middle.Trenton looked terrible letting number 12 loose over the middle..In saying that,can LC line hold Trenton.And hopefully I'm wrong,but I don't see a Single A team beating Trenton unless Ganaway was to get injured.Hes the real deal.Fast and quick as lightning.See why he was Mr.Football.Hes better than Fayetteville running back from what I saw tonight.Milan shot themselves in the foot several times,special teams killed them.But 2 talented teams Going to be tough.I think Simpson will throw all over Trenton but not sure they can stop Ganaway.

Just now, mrbigster said:

I noticed number 4   was one on one with receiver with Milan receiver..Id had to try him had I been Milan coach.I noticed Trenton put number 5 one on  one with Brown wherever he lined up.So figure he will guard Clay when LC plays.With Tink,Bobby May's and others,I'd have to try number 4 one on one.And over the middle.Trenton looked terrible letting number 12 loose over the middle..In saying that,can LC line hold Trenton.And hopefully I'm wrong,but I don't see a Single A team beating Trenton unless Ganaway was to get injured.Hes the real deal.Fast and quick as lightning.See why he was Mr.Football.Hes better than Fayetteville running back from what I saw tonight.Milan shot themselves in the foot several times,special teams killed them.But 2 talented teams Going to be tough.I think Simpson will throw all over Trenton but not sure they can stop Ganaway.

But 2 talented teams for 1st game of the year.Im sure Trenton will clean up the pass defense.

Told y’all Peabody was going to win :lol:

I was glad to meet a lot of the folks on the T also! 

I will say this I don’t see Milan doing as good as they did last year. Me personally I think number 1 needs to be taking the snaps. 
The Tide looked like the Tide we always know they just don’t have them big lineman this year like they usually do but they still looked great. 

42 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Shoulda been pass interference either way, lot of missed calls missed crackbacks missed face mask ,rough night for the refs

I agree pass interference could have been called because he ran into Ganoway but I didn’t think he caught the ball. Peabody kept them out and that was a big time stop.Big time enjoyable game. Congratulations to Peabody.