Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

OOB, there was equal hand fighting both ways, but he didn't control the ball until he rolled to get up to his feet.

All due respect to my purple homies neither TD catch shoulda counted and refs right on top of both plays ! Yes I am complaining  after winning because with refs literally feet away from the play its a head scratcher 

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

All due respect to my purple homies neither TD catch shoulda counted and refs right on top of both plays ! Yes I am complaining  after winning because with refs literally feet away from the play its a head scratcher 

I garuntee he landed out bounds.  I bet even my buddy bpm will admit that.  Im not joking either.

28 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

the one where brown went up I thought was clean from the stream, not sure what it looked like in person, they did however miss a PI on brown when he was covering ganaway on a slant, he grabbed his back collar bone just enough to turn him, it should have been flagged, but as you have stated, the refs were let's just say embarrassing