Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

Heck of game both schools should be proud! Peabody doing what championship teams do, can’t blame milan for going for it on 4th and goal from the 2, they had all the momentum, however that play call was abysmal, tale of two halves, as I stated before I expect both schools to be around come Thanksgiving time! GG 

Edited by TCRadio
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yep

hang this loss on Diffee...why in the world with 24 seconds left in the half....Peabody no time outs.. would you kick off deep to one of the best players in the state??...Peabody had 180 return yards in the 1st half...pooch it or kick it out of bounds...no brainer...

27 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Well first and foremost I want to top my hat to the Peabody Golden Tide team. Y’all are a gutsy and tough team that doesn’t quit. Milan gave you their best shot but in the end y’all got to 38 in a row. Much respect from this Dawg. 

Now Dawgs. BPM saw some really good things tonight and some not so good. But really impressed with how you responded in the second half. You never quit and kept fighting til the end. Much respect. Keep working and get better. You can do it boys. 
Again congrats Tide. Best of luck going forward. 

Bpm let me ask you a question. Are you the special teams coach?

• Upvote 2

The ending made it a good game. By the way, the touchdown for Milan that was a fade route was not supposed to be a touchdown. The receiver bobbled the ball after he had his foot down. He regained possession out of bounds. Missed call by refs. 
Thought it was a sloppy game. Peabody has trouble kicking the ball deep. Milan gave Peabody a gift to have the opening kick of the second half at the opposing 45 yard line, only to return the gift by doing an onside kick. Special teams was sloppy. I felt like Milan was holding something back. And five 15 yard penalties can’t happen (really should be seven 15 yard penalties).