WEEK 1: Powell vs Anderson County

keepitmoving

13 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Let’s just say letters in black and white go further than verbally. Btw, haven’t accused any parents of anything last I checked. I’m definitely accusing Josh Jones of masterminding all this illegal recruiting and Lowe going along with it. And even tho it was slid under the rug, I do have a problem with the two WRs being caught with Marijuana at school before last school year ended and not being dismissed. I’m not gonna keep arguing with all y’all, I know I’m telling the truth. I guess there’s some on here that like to turn a blind eye on wrongdoings. Not me, done discussing these topics……For now. Powell-31 AC-21

How is what Josh is doing is illegal? But not Joel Helton (during his run) he had a handler, Clark Duncan (Powell and SD), Anderson County under Kerr/now, Rankin... just a few off the top of my head. I've heard Jody at Fulton won't turn in schools because of what he allows in his own halls. I'm not saying Josh isn't getting kids, but I am saying those I mentioned paved the way long before Josh became a coach. Like I mentioned yesterday, unless you are personally involved in the marijuana situation being accused here you won't know what was discovered, what was done or how it was handled. Right or wrong, the school systems protects the families/kids involved because of liability and the rest is speculation.   

10 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah I am sure they are. I really believing and hoping Powell will choke...lol...I know they (Powell) will make mistakes. And then the kicking may be interesting too. Taking all that into consideration and having faith in the Mavs....again...lol..I took the long shot and predicted 42-28. I just think AC is capable....It depends how hungry they are from last year and how much they want it too. So so many variables...

Last year kicking was everyones reason why AC was going to beat Powell.  If I remember correctly you highly touted kicked missed multiple field goals in that game.  If those field goals were made AC wins the game.  So everyone needs to stop saying the kicking game is the differenct.....lol 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Last year kicking was everyones reason why AC was going to beat Powell.  If I remember correctly you highly touted kicked missed multiple field goals in that game.  If those field goals were made AC wins the game.  So everyone needs to stop saying the kicking game is the differenct.....lol 

Haha Apparently it was the difference for AC last year. In fact a seemingly easy swing pass pic 6 for Powell 3 sure field goals for a ranked kicker and a last minute hail Mary by Powell. How much worse could it have been for AC...talk about a bad night for AC sure had one that night.

Edited by Mavericksinflight
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

You mean the kicker from Farragut who ended up at AC? I'm not sure this one created the buzz as others have. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

AC doesn't recruit.....lol  I thought POWELL was the only ones that did....LOL

It's one thing to have a neighbor transfer but when you get a transfer from the other end of the state that is highly ranked Nationally and you do not expect anyone to wonder then you are just not human. It defies the imagination in many what connections could a small town like Powell have that California New Jersey or even Texas don't have and it's not UT Knoxville??? When we are talking the full United States? But I am glad. Give AC something to prepare for.