WEEK 1: Powell vs Anderson County

keepitmoving

On 8/14/2021 at 1:34 PM, Tadvols said:

Powell QB tries to make too many impossible throws  .. forces alot ...should have had 2 other passes picked .. I see that one of the WR's that was caught with the drugs played and one was hurt ..  can't believe no consequences for getting caught .. WINNING is most important thing to Powell  .. from what I saw.. AC could win  ... like I said Powell not very well coached .. they have a middle school coach calling plays .. and QB does what he wants .. and they got some little ball headed coach running up and down sideline like a rooster  .. looks like he got little man syndrome  .. he is wild  .. anyway  . I'm saying AC keeps close .. without the WR's that should be kicked off id say AC for sure but looks like they gonna let them play  .. Vols should be careful with those 2 .

Why tf y’all lame ahh dudes keep coming in here crying about teens? You’re a grown man that I most certainly know wouldn’t be doing this if these kids were on your team

• Like 2

On 8/15/2021 at 6:16 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I could never imagine in a lifetime a player coming to my school (Maryville) and calling the shots like the big recruit that has joined Powell. I wonder how that works out with the other kids on the team that set back and watch this circus go on around them with grown men constantly running all over the place chasing this kid like a pack of hungry dogs asking the same stupid questions over and over. Then the worse part is his recruiting visits take priority over practicing and even games someone close to the situation told me. The distraction this will cause will be very interesting to see. Can you imagine a new employee coming to work and all this going on around them. It would be like a bomb waiting to go off not to mention letting two off the hook so easy for something most schools wouldn't tolerate which is another bomb in itself. We had two birds like that a half a dozen years ago at Maryville and I was pretty vocal about it and made a lot of people mad at me. One was on probation when he came and the other was no better. They were arrested in a big sting operation by Maryville Police and made all headlines on tv and the newspapers. That gave Maryville the biggest black eye of a lifetime. One was forgiven and worked his way back on the team the following year and the other went on his merry way and I noticed his obituary in the paper this past spring at 21 years old. My advise to Matt Lowe is your carrying a dangerous cargo buddy along with a circus to boot, I wouldn't want to be you or Powell High School if this train ride jumps off the tracks.

Would you have this energy if the number 1 player was on your team? I doubt it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MLREB said:

I come back two weeks later and you are still eat up with Maryville as they continue to live rent free in that noggin.

Be careful Barney - this guy is really smart..:lol::roflol: 

A couple of days ago I heard a couple of 6 year old kids using the words peps and peeps. :thumb:

Ding Ding....One murvul village idiot taps out, another tap in! :lol:

image.jpeg.f8ef84f7124621d82ed310a8977c72d5.jpeg

2 hours ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

Didn't know there were 13 streets in Straw Plains.....

That sissy with the volvo station wagon and bow-ties might not remember 13 streets..............but that REAL dude that guarded the Painted Bridge would!...............yea, but he's bought and paid for now.....muvul visor....Ha!

48 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

Would you have this energy if the number 1 player was on your team? I doubt it

I'm glad he isn't. When you have someone come in like this all eyes are on this kid. Hope him a great season but the circus of grown men following the kid like stupid buffoons is enough to make a person sick. I was told by someone in the know there was going to be issues that wouldn't cut the mustard at Maryville but I'm smart enough to know that anyway. My gut tells me the bomb he lays on this area will be going to Alabama or Florida instead of Tennessee. It will be like Santa Clause coming to town and didn't leave any presents at Neyland Stadium.

Edited by BarneySox2007

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Just saw in the paper Alcoa approved it's 4th Liquor Store. Is that where you all run to after the game with Maryville, especially last year.

Yea, that's it.....there are plenty of liquor stores in murvul too.:thumb:

Especially good for business after Oakland handed you MURVUL PEPS a donkey stomp down! 

Maryville football falls to Oakland in TSSAA Class 6A semifinals

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm glad he isn't. When you have someone come in like this all eyes are on this kid. Hope him a great season but the circus of grown men following the kid like stupid buffoons is enough to make a person sick. I was told by someone in the know there was going to be issues that wouldn't cut the mustard at Maryville but I'm smart enough to know that anyway. I gut tells me the bomb he lays on this area will be going to Alabama or Florida instead of Tennessee. It will be like Santa Clause coming to town and didn't leave any presents at Neyland Stadium.

NNu7z5.gif.c232eb9859f093fa90d1cd84594fedb4.gif

13 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea, that's it.....there are plenty of liquor stores in murvul too.:thumb:

Especially good for business after Oakland handed you MURVUL PEPS a donkey stomp down! 

Maryville football falls to Oakland in TSSAA Class 6A semifinals

We have four for a population of 35,000, you have four now for a population of 7,200. 13 Streets has 13 and one more located out the backside in Rockford.