South Pittsburg vs Chattanooga Christian (Jones man against this Mariakis man)

Roy Dillard

7 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I feel like yall can play with ccs.  Lineplay will obviously continue to be an issue but if you make it thru this game and oakland with no major injuries, yall should waltz to the title game.

I will be interested to see how the secondary covers their big receiver. I don’t know 75 status of injury but the D Line needs him back. Coach Jones will have a good game plan.

If we play mistake free and get the center position fixed this week I say we can stay within 14 points of them. If this is a repeat of the comedy hour at Dunlap, well,  Mercy rule in first half.  I think we were pass first and run second last night for the first half and then we basically went into a run situation with our talented backs and they showed what there capable of. I'd say Coach Jones will have a Revival with the whole team and he will get it fixed. We were basically playing some CFL rules last night on our end. After the center we basically had two downs to get a first down, because out of three snaps one was going to roll back there for sure and get us killed. Just hope our kicker can shake it off because I could tell he just wasn't in the game like he should have been. But, I did see some bright spots, not many, but a few. Effort was there and we have to get some player's back on the field and there just plain going to have to get tougher. My grade for last nights game, C-. 

2 hours ago, sportman said:

If we play mistake free and get the center position fixed this week I say we can stay within 14 points of them. If this is a repeat of the comedy hour at Dunlap, well,  Mercy rule in first half.  I think we were pass first and run second last night for the first half and then we basically went into a run situation with our talented backs and they showed what there capable of. I'd say Coach Jones will have a Revival with the whole team and he will get it fixed. We were basically playing some CFL rules last night on our end. After the center we basically had two downs to get a first down, because out of three snaps one was going to roll back there for sure and get us killed. Just hope our kicker can shake it off because I could tell he just wasn't in the game like he should have been. But, I did see some bright spots, not many, but a few. Effort was there and we have to get some player's back on the field and there just plain going to have to get tougher. My grade for last nights game, C-. 

What kind of mess is this sportsman? You are telling our boys they are already beat.  You are full of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

43 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this sportsman? You are telling our boys they are already beat.  You are full of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Your right Roy. That is a bunch of mess. Your boys aren’t beat. They will play hard I guarantee. But let me ask you a question. What week do y’all play them Marion Co. boys?  That will be a good one. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your right Roy. That is a bunch of mess. Your boys aren’t beat. They will play hard I guarantee. But let me ask you a question. What week do y’all play them Marion Co. boys?  That will be a good one. 

Now little buddy bpm that Jones man kicked jailhouse high to the curb cause they refused to play our boys last year on a open date we both had.  They also have that Childress man on speed dial.  That Jones man replaced them with the fellars from down under.  Not let me ask you a question.  Do you have four boys in your team from Jackson like that tide 21 man says?  Also if that Rankin man was to jump to 4a would that diffee man go back to 3a?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sportman said:

First game lots of mistakes and a lot of opportunities to get better. We will be just fine but need to let our backs establish a rhythm. The center situation I just don't understand. If we can establish the run. Let's run it till we need to throw it. Need to get players back on the field. If a c- gets us a win over SC I can't wait to see what a B looks like

Edited by MrLegit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Now little buddy bpm that Jones man kicked jailhouse high to the curb cause they refused to play our boys last year on a open date we both had.  They also have that Childress man on speed dial.  That Jones man replaced them with the fellars from down under.  Not let me ask you a question.  Do you have four boys in your team from Jackson like that tide 21 man says?  Also if that Rankin man was to jump to 4a would that diffee man go back to 3a?

Thanks for the explanation Roy.  And just so you know Roy all of our players currently live in Milan.  And I can’t answer the question about Rankin. Why don’t you ask Diffee??

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

He won’t answer you straight. Yes they would move back to 3a