Tha mightee Panthurs come two 825

STARSNBARS

12 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Alrighty then. So if my calculations are correct (Stars, please check my cyphering) this is the first full capacity home game since Friday, November, 29, 2019. That was a good night in an odd numbered year. I hope the full crowd will be enough to pull us through in this one.     

12-0 over Oakland in the semis, correct?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Alrighty then. So if my calculations are correct (Stars, please check my cyphering) this is the first full capacity home game since Friday, November, 29, 2019. That was a good night in an odd numbered year. I hope the full crowd will be enough to pull us through in this one.     

RR eye wood says use rite....Sum ov momma's peepull iz comin inn fer tha gaim.....Ort two bee a speck-tickle.......:popcorneater:

15th Annual Redneck Games - Sports Illustrated

Edited by STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Do you have any insight to the situation involving the 2 players who were allegedly caught with marijuana at school?  I believe those offenses are zero tolerance and usually leads to a 180 day suspension from that school.  Not sure the details on what happened, but both players played last week.  That incident may contribute to some of the attitudes toward Lowe and his program

HTV !! Little Jerry is waiting !!!! 

3 hours ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

Do you have any insight to the situation involving the 2 players who were allegedly caught with marijuana at school?  I believe those offenses are zero tolerance and usually leads to a 180 day suspension from that school.  Not sure the details on what happened, but both players played last week.  That incident may contribute to some of the attitudes toward Lowe and his program

One of the players involved has some other issues too .. but for safety reasons wont say what but also know that he was outta control toward the AC sideline during game also with some very strong language   .. kid needs reeled in and taught a lesson  not push everything under the rug with him ....  WIN AT ANY COSTS  there at Powell !!!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

One of the players involved has some other issues too .. but for safety reasons wont say what but also know that he was outta control toward the AC sideline during game also with some very strong language   .. kid needs reeled in and taught a lesson  not push everything under the rug with him ....  WIN AT ANY COSTS  there at Powell !!!! 

Strong language on a football field?  

Oh, the humanity!  That has never happened before.  

And I am still waiting on specifics on how Powell is cheating and pushing things under the rug.  Do you believe that there is a conspiracy between the Powell Administration, Knox County Schools administration, and the Knox County Sheriff's Department?  In order for what you have claimed to have happened there would have to be.  And add the game officials from Friday night as well.  And why were you at that game instead of the Fulton game?  Or were you, and just relying on rumors like you seem to with everything else involving Powell?

Keep sucking on those sour grapes.  

Sour Grapes.png

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

The East Maryville Baptist Church officiating crew might not like that.